Monday, April 1, 2019

easy listening, contemporary jazz music !!!!

I enjoy listening to ALL music !!! Anyone who truly appreciates music, will listen to ALL genres, in my opinion......NEVER be closed minded to listening to ANY + ALL music styles !!!! You may discover a new music fave you haven't heard of before.......ya know ???

It is a better restful day for me today and I have been walking my dog, enjoying the quiet outdoors and now listening to a music that helps me to slow down, calm, end stress, I as you know love the Spa / New age music styles for helping my mind calm, and I also enjoy the instrumental / easy listening style of contemporary jazz music !!!!

For some reason I seem to prefer just the instrumental music as I am often VERY tired, stressed, physical pain from arthritis pains for many years, I think these styles I have just mentioned help calm my nerves and help sooth my terrible pains I have suffered both mentally + physically throughout my life......I believe music has healing properties in some form, calms nerves, something we can listen to to RELAX for at least a while.....

Nice to help with falling to sleep at night too I think !!!! Restful sleep we ALL MUST have to be healthy !!!!

Anyway, besides that I just truly enjoy contemporary jazz in ALL its elements.....I don't have a favorite musician instrumentalist in the Contemporary jazz style, I listen to it on tv satellite and on the local college radio stations IF I can catch them, have for years enjoyed listening to this style of music.....

The Weather Channel has some of the Contemporary jazz music it plays / allows as the radar is showing, I think they have the music for purchase on CD format and mp3.......it's very soothing, nice, exciting.....on their website miscellaneous Contemporary jazz artists / instrumentalists have their music for purchase online / internet mostly I hear !!! INQUIRE !!!!!

Nice way to listen and relax as the day goes on, or as the day ends......

Hope you ENJOY !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment