Thursday, June 13, 2019

aurora borealis jewelry !!!!

I enjoy finding VERY beautiful jewelry that is sparkled and more so affordable than real, true, diamonds, because we have not always the needed money for diamonds !!!

The Aurora Borealis multi faceted gemstones are so very enchanting, beautiful, ooh, pretty !!!!.....color hues vary, looks so exquisite, I wish for ALL !!!! Lol !!!

The jewelry is from the term Aurora Borealis, about the Northern Lights that dance up interior the sky in northern Alaska !!!! VERY beautiful !!!! Same as the jewelry.....

The jewelry is very much so more so affordable than any diamonds I've ever seen, AND ???? In my opinion the most beautiful.......I adore the multi faceted color hues, ombre, rainbow style effect look to these Aurora Borealis jewelry....

These items I find of Aurora Borealis !!!! 

-- necklaces
-- rings
-- earrings
-- watches
-- bracelets
-- trinket boxes, mini box
-- wind chimes
-- most piercings jewelry
-- decorations

Similar to the Kirks Folly jewelry I adore from home tv shopping I LOVE that jewelry and the shawls, EVERYTHING, very NICE !!! Look online for this brand or tv shopping as schedule shows for tv !!!!

Aurora Borealis jewelry is so enchanting that I just look at it and it causes me to go nuts, it's so pretty !!! Haha !!! Search for online or at stores......

ENJOY !!!!

Love, j !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment