Saturday, June 15, 2019

Glitter, sequin shawls !!!!

I just found those colorful, glitter sequin, sparkle shawls, fits most ANY sizes !!! Ooh !!! Pretty !!! I think most are on the internet for us girls to enjoy and afford, see thru, over the clothing style thin shawls, sort of similar to a cape !!! These are BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Kawaii brand has some and you know I think it is very cutie !!! I adore the colorful, kawaii ANYTHING, these shawls are darling !!!! They have sequins, glitters, shimmer, nice for anytime !!!

Fits over the clothing, most sizes variety available I find these on the internet !!! Very sheeny, metallic look to sequins or ombre rainbow effect to the material they are sewn to !!!! Gotta have these !!!!     ;)

Hope you enjoy as well !!!!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment