Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Disney purses, wallets, perfumes !!!!!

I have forever adored Disney characters !!!! since I was a child and first known of the cartoons / characters I have cherished them !!!

Now that I am older, I still adore most of them !!!!

I know many people know of the Disney characters and each may have a favorite I especially cherish the animal characters, princesses, fairy tales !!! I think it is nice each child can have a favorite !!!

I find PLENTY of the purses, shoes, clothing, perfumes, hair care items, makeups, jewelry, watches, wallets, stickers, key chains, plush, very interesting and nice, beautiful items !!! For ALL ages to enjoy, male and female can have a fave Disney character !!!! Don't be shy boys !!!! I know we ALL have a fave !!!

-- bambi + friends
-- beauty + the beast
-- frozen
-- little mermaid and friends
-- Snow white
-- Cinderella
-- pooh and friends !!!
-- Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and friends
-- Donald and daisy duck
-- Dumbo, cutesy baby elephant !!!
-- villains, witches
-- Jack skellington
-- Elena of Avalor
-- rapunzelle
-- sleeping beauty
-- goofy !!!
-- princess and the frog
-- Moana
-- tsum tsums
-- lion king
-- jungle book
-- tinkerbell
-- heartwarming friends, Stella Lou rabbit and others.
-- Disney castle items, ooh pretty castle !!!!


 Oh, there's tons of characters with matching merchandise, for whichever characters you adore !!! I wish for all !!!!

I enjoy seeing the perfumes, the themed perfume bottles, these are for adults as well, they smell nice !!! Very whimsical look to the perfume bottles.....enchanting, nice scents !!!! Pooh is cutesy perfume, honey scented !!!! Gotta have !!!    ;)

Aww......CUTE !!!!!!

Been enjoying Rolos caramel candies yesterday and Heath bars, these I purchased yesterday at town, nice candies, mini sizes best for us IF in a hurry.......they have grand size quantity to share with friends and family !!!! A few of my fave candies with chocolate added !!!! Dollar Tree has them as well !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment