Friday, June 14, 2019

Sloth stickers and other items !!!!

I was excited to find sloth stickers yesterday very cutie !!! I laugh because the sloth is a sweet, slow, lazy animal, living high above in the tree tops, I hear he spies on us !!!! Haha !!! He is very adorable, and cutesy !!!

I found stickers at local Dollar tree, with sloth on these very silly, cute, made me giggle !!! They are precious !!! Aww !!! He is featured taking part in many different adventures, makes me laugh !!! Plenty sloth stickers and items on the internet !!!

There are several stickers sets and other sloth items, prints, designs, onto ::::

Clothing
Drinkware
Towels
Printed boxes
Gift wrap
Plush, aww !!!! Sweet !!!
Shoes, socks, hats
 Plenty more items !!!!! 

I was able to go run errands again and went to town at Wal-Mart I found the golden honey dew fruit !!!! Oh it is YUM !!! Very beautiful, yellow golden fruit !!! Sweet as can be, nice to slice, chunk it, and refrigerate interior Tupperware, keep icy cold !!!! It is a beloved summer season fave of mine, requires NO sugar !!! Let it ripen to perfect coloring of bright golden hue !!! I think it is a very bright fruit !!!!

Adore !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment