Saturday, June 15, 2019

Letter !!!!

Well more threats about raping kidnapping killing me to over east or Dallas now ??? Screaming Japanese are superior you are a fat white cracker bitch F you fat ass bitch !!! We kill you soon, take land, graves EVERYTHING bitch !!! Mm estate ours govt gives us estate bitch !!! Old man insures we get our part !!!! More crying for several days screaming at me about Z idiots and his wife big p####y !!! She got hit he's dead F you his kids hurt over this fat ass !!! 

Dea kill you bitch NOT INVOLVED F you bitch !!!! You won't buy won't solicit !!! F you fat ass dea set you up !!! Alan T we kill him soon and Kent j fat bitch Megan and you fat hoss bitch !!!! We get masks create more faces of you to set up ALL of you J family NOT INVOLVED going to be killed by govt eradicate you same as j burns family bitch before lorrie Lee !!!! We killed you last time you go again soon bitch !!!!!! Die die bitch rape shoot kill you at home bitch on highway we get you !!!

Talking filthy about my weight then about my female parts NASTY FILTH !!! Rape your holes bitch !!!! F you and Megan !!!! Made masks of you to set you up fat asses !!! Kent j think he so fing smart !!! We kill him set him up !!! Fake masks of him and Alan, Charlie, Cody, Travis, Mike !!!! We get Mary Lynn money land and everything their father had !!!!! Then screaming about grandparents j and m of mine we take EVERYTHING they have lroy Philip names on we own bitch !!!!!Chad brad dead !!!! Screaming about aunt Wanda Thelma money houses, masks !!!!! We killed them NOW you go next bitch more coming washdc NOW !!!!

Keeps screaming Japanese and stevie that they place google maps orange direction key into my vehicle and my grandma's vehicles to listen watch us and count my purchases look into my shopping bags, record my purchases hack my money bills, phone hide my location, record our phone calls hack into ALL our vehicles and watch me daily !!! Hack my waves and stevie is still talking trying to deep into my brain to make me sick and sending me NASTY FILTH pictures of necro, pedo, rape, upsetting gross filth pictures to my brain waves !!! Then imprinting on my thoughts different responses exhausting upsetting me MORE !!!!!! Sending me pics of myself naked in the shower !!!!! Spying on my eyes or my shower hacked he says !!!! HELP !!!!! Says we beat off on your t#ts bitch !!!! SICKO perverts filth talk !!!! Keep talking about my genitalia it's so fing hot p####y !!!! Gross upsetting talk filthy nasty !!!

Screaming that my mom is dead necro on creek her and Linda khul, and Clint Fs everybody's balls over F him man F his ass !!!! F'ed dea over F him to hell !!! Keeps screaming MZ is dead F Japanese crtl F over here he hates you bitch go to hell fat ass baby j !!!! Keeps screaming stevie gave him stolen pics of me as baby in bath tub naked to pedo my baby pics, stolen from grandparents j house !!!!!!

More b.s. screaming about my mother in hell dead bitch they necro her on creek !!!! Next we kill hack G then he dies fake Jared takes house, land you die go to creek to live as slave for sex trade fat ass bitch we kidnap you soon !!! G going then grandma then we traffick you you live alone bitch we break into house and take you bitch !!!

More screams shortbread to my grandma my dog, cats outside and inside two of them to rape them kill them then spying on me outside as ghosts ??? With satellite screaming don't walk the dog or cat ghosts are watching with satellite !!! Says Japanese is pin pointing my location as I walk outside to film me give to tv people !!!????? HELP !!!!! Keeps screaming they dig into my trash can eat my hair from hair brush and lick my pads blood goo !!!!! Puke !!! Weirdo creepy perverts !!!!!! Keeps saying this, then claim they are throwing dope aids blood into my trash can at night to sell to trashy dump crtl people up down the road !!!!!!! Won't shut up all this nastiness filth threats talk repeatedly !!!! Shut up I'm TIRED ENOUGH !!!

Screaming about Dillngr money people, graves, necro his body your family he's fing hot corpse !!! Bomb earth dig up his body bitch we have ways bitch !!!! Just sicko creepy weirdos talk !!!! Upsetting !!!!! Help I don't know what to do !!!! Keeps saying Alan t says G dies soon from cancer you have to forfeit place to govt I know this truth bitch !!!! We want Dillngr gold items body we get it and Indian bodies !!!!!! F you bitch rich ass m fers own your ass bitch !!!! REALLY ????? NOT happening TRASH balls, losers, dumb asses !!!!

Crying about Nash hwood, timbo, joed, tulsa Ada, H family N family, crying about mattdlrymp ????? Gay bi !!!! We got hit bitch govt hit us Msn's F'ed us over man !!! Screaming about Z and kenz did this !!!!!! They go dead soon they think they get the money and shit man F them I worked bitch F them to hell bitch !!!!! Who's this now they are talking of ????? Which ones ??? Whichever keep screaming this !!!! Crying over pboy and that slut fest, then we ain't got no more p###y t# t-shirt to F bitch f you bitch !!! Crying over I 35 dump, and Dallas eastern Oklahoma, bade dead he went F him, memaw dead F her bitch !!!! Then screaming over Japanese olly kids east I 35 !!!! We get timbo money F his ass F Timmy !!!!!?????? Non stop screaming !!!! I'm TIRED !!!

Blacks screaming about Kong my dong dignity dong song, stupid filthy b.s. song or something once you go black you can't go back m fers !!!! Rappers and some news anchor 7 black rapper Z baby she's having or something Z kid baby on the way !!!?????? Black and Japanese screaming racism and govt did this to us shortly !!!!????? Screaming over pama and vegans,???? Then Gary Fs us over every fing day man !!!! F Gary to hell man !!!! Will family did this they all rich F them F you bitch Wilk family Calif outta her man dis shit out right nasty man !!!!!!

I'm TIRED, not feeling well, upset, confused scared tired of being harassed to death yelled at blamed and DJ and me blamed over m crtl F that bitch F you and buck tooth DJ you rabbit teeth m fers m crtl people F DJ think he gets it all man !!! F you bitch baby j you fat ass bitch !!!! Screaming over my grandparents M NOT in that shit but you suspect gotta watch you bitch forever this shit satellite don't shut off you ever just like granny j die from it bitch years more of this talk satellite in your head til you die bitch !!! Screaming they will kill my Mimi then me, and DJ over his grandpa's land or money or whatever ???? Then over my grandpa's land money whatever m crtl f'ed us over bad man F you bitch DJ smart ass F know it all bitch too !!!!

Why do I have to keep listening to this b.s. I am NOT INVOLVED in ANY of this and OkCity dea screaming stalking me still allowed to threaten me as well ???????? Is there ANY end to this shit !!!!?????

Keep saying they are on the way but Bern telling me that 6 + 7 almost years now of talking every minute second hour day to these idiots on drugs !!! Screaming at my waves fbi dea cia and Msn's !!!!!! HELP I am exhausted !!!!

Meagan, HELP !!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment