Monday, June 10, 2019

pet + paw print stickers !!!! Smores !!!!

I have been sticker booking much, lately, and I as you well know enjoy creating stickers, or purchasing them very affordable at most stores as I can find them..........I have collected and added to my sticker books, several sets of the animals / pets stickers AND ???? Paw print stickers !!! These remind me of my pets, ALL animals a variety and pets variety as I know most of us have a variety of our pets !!!!

These are VERY cutie, variety of styles, pictures or drawn cartoon pets, I adore them each and every one !!!! There are some that are actual pictures, or just computer created pet pictures, colorful or real pictures !!!!! Paw print stickers are colorful or plain, very neato, looks as paw print of our pets, I affix to the sticker book sets nearby my pet stickers or on a page by themselves......kawaii brand also has the pet + paw print stickers, very beautiful color hues !!!

These are just a few pet stickers I know of ::::
Dog, puppies
Kittens, cats
Birds
Lizards
Snakes
Rats, mice
Hamsters
Gerbils
Ducks
Chickens
Guinea pigs
Llamas
Goats
Mules
Ferrets
Turtles
Frogs
Horses
Fish
Snails
Cows
Caterpillars
Pigs

Just a few ideas for the pets, exotic jungle pet stickers variety of those !!! Ooh, pretty !!! Pet stickers can be holiday / celebrations theme !!!! I have several !!!

The other item I spent yesterday thinking about was the Smores, marshmallow, choco, graham cracker sweet !!! Nice sweet to create at home or at the lake, beach, or camping, summer activity !!!! Nice to create at the fireside late evenings or whenever !!!! I created Smores yesterday, it was FUN !!!! Haha !!! Building the Smores sweet is very simple, same as building a sandwich !!!! I have been enjoying the simple summer lunches of sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, fries, chips, ya know, the summer temperatures require little simple, quick prep lunches for me !!!! Lunch meat is simple to create the sandwiches with and add the cheese slices IF you wish........

Smores are a nice sweet AFTER lunch, I create at home, in the oven, or microwave when rushed in a hurry.......gotta love Smores !!! Mmm......choco + marshmallow !!!!   ;)

There is variety of Smores items as well I think are very cutesy, pretty !!!! Kawaii also has the Smores items !!!! I have a set of Smores stickers as well !!!!

These Smores items I have found ::::

-- clothing
-- Smores with happy faces
-- stickers
-- plush, some scented
-- erasers
-- pencil sharpener, also choco bars theme
-- jewelry
-- figurines
-- candles, room scents, sprays, bath and body works
-- some soaps, perfumes ???

Variety !!!! Very cutie for us to seek and find, online as well most Smores items / supplies !!!

Eh, another day today, can't believe it's already mid June !!!!

ENJOY !!!! j.

No comments:

Post a Comment