Friday, June 28, 2019

rainbow mirror items !!!! Cherry items !!!! Donut items !!!!

I was at town the other day looking at cookware, and I found the most unique, beautiful tea kettle and silverware, dishes, glass wares !!!! They are an ombre rainbow hue array of cascading color of them !!! Oh my goodness !!! These are so NICE and pretty !!!! I wish for each set as there are several coloring hues variety of the rainbow mirror wares as they are called !!!! Exquisite look to these, VERY affordable as well, which is good going price for each of us !!!!  Eye catching, beautiful sets !!! I found these at Wal-Mart and on the internet !!!! Ooh pretty !!!!

Rainbow mirror items a variety other items I'm sure on the internet for purchase !!!! Jewelry as well I think, bewildering !!!!

I am forever looking for new prints, decorations, clothing ideas as I enjoy trying new ways, color hues, patterns, prints, NEVER BORING !!!! Haha !!! I found those silly colorful donut pastry sticker sets at the local Wal-Mart and dollar stores, oh, these are colorful and pastels, variety of icing color hues for the donut prints !!!! I have a few office supplies that are donut and are similar in look to the cutesy Kawaii prints same as the macaroons Kawaii items !!! The pastels are too beautiful !!!! 

These donut prints are VERY colorful in variety and I wish for each pastel donut print, BUT ??? More blues, and greens please !!!!!!!! The icing colors should be more so bluesy, turquoise !!!!!! Lol !!!!! Silly I know !!!! I find donut prints in these items :::::::

-- clothing
-- fabric
-- shoes
-- socks
-- hats
-- jewelry
-- nail art
-- stickers, variety
-- bedding, ALL
-- office supplies
-- decorations, most
-- kitchen items, all
-- glass wares
-- variety

AND ???? Real, true, freshly baked donuts from the local stores, Wal-Mart bakery I prefer them fresh there variety !!!! Nice for breakfast with glass of milk !!! Decorated cute, or plain icing !!!!!!

Cherry prints are the next prints and PLENTY items for the adorable cutie cherries !!! I think the kitchen theme curtains for cherries that are twin are very NICE !!! I have always thought the fruit prints are just darling !!!! AND ???? The cherry candies that are red, I adore !!! Lollipops, fizzy candies, cherry spheres, ANYTHING licorice cherry, cherry fruit roll ups, list goes on and on for cherry items !!! YUM !!!

I enjoy the black cherries fresh from local supermarket / grocery or Wal-Mart produce areas, they are tangy but sweet enough, I LOVE cherry pie fillings to create cherry pies or purchase the cherry fruit pies in variety already made, hostess a brand I adore, cherry danishes, in variety all brands, cherry strudels, cherry cake mixes !!!! YUM !!!!

Car scents of the twin cherries and single cherry that affix to rear view mirrors, oh these are a hoot !!!! Affordable, smell soooooooo VERY nice !!!! Nice to clean the vehicles, and wash, sanitize, vacuum, throw away trashes, and place a car scent interior, we MUST keep those vehicles, clean, sanitary, free of trash as we are all so very busy working, tending to life driving !!! I adore MOST car scents, and strawberry is also a fave of mine, just recently purchased the strawberry !!!!!!!!!

I know kawaii also has variety of cherry items prints, the same items available as the donuts I think mostly !!!!! Fabric prints drive me nutso !!!! So ooh, NICE !!!!! Cutie !!!

-- dresses
-- most clothing
-- shoes
-- jewelry
-- stickers
-- socks
-- curtains
-- ALL kitchen items
-- decorations
-- bedding
-- office supplies
-- Cherry pie filling, ALL brands !!!!!!!
-- cherry pies, ALL brands, Wal-Mart bakery, as well, hostess
-- cherry candies, INQUIRE !!!
-- cherry nail polishes and nail art !!!!!
-- all cherry pastrys as I mentioned
-- cherry fruit roll ups
-- fabric prints !!!!

On internet much to see cherry wares !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

LOVE, j !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment