Thursday, June 27, 2019

Peacock bird !!!! Lace + silk items !!!!!

The peacock bird is a VERY beautiful bird I have forever adored its blues, aqua, greens, holds of its coloring !!!! Ooh pretty !!!! The peacock bird has a array of feathers it can hold up, the feathers are grand size, much like a bouquet of flowers !!!! It has a loud talking voice !!!

I find a variety of peacock bird items to purchase that are feather free !!!! I cry because many are killed for their beautiful feathers !!!! IF we find peacock feathers lying on the ground where they have been naturally shedding a feather or two, it's ok to gather one, ONLY IF allowed.....those feathers belong to the Peacock bird itself !!!!! REMEMBER that they own their feathers, it's same as animals skins, horns, furs !!!! They are often mangled for their beautiful feathers !!!, oh, I cry of this sadness !!!!!

IF we wish to celebrate and admire the beauty of the Peacock bird, ( as I wish to ! ) I have found a variety of PLENTY beautiful Peacock bird items to have, collect, maybe share with friends family, OR ??? Gifts for others IF you wish !!!!! Plenty of these peacock prints, wares, on the internet or at stores IF you see them ::::: an idea of peacock items :::::::::

-- shoes
-- clothing
-- fabric
-- stickers
-- jewelry
-- bedding
-- towels
-- kitchen wares
-- decorations
-- pillows
-- key chain
-- wine bottle opener
-- scrub medical clothing
-- stationary
-- notebooks
-- bathroom decorations
-- writing pens
-- party wares
-- wall art

I'm sure there's PLENTY MORE !!! Oh, how beautiful !!!! Gotta have these darlings !!! Celebrate the Peacock bird, admire its beauty SAFELY this way......!!!!!!

I was looking at a clothing catalog the other day and I found a few clothing items and a hat I thought was just adorable, with lace and silk ribbons, a bow !!!! I LOVE hats, and shoes that I found of the lace and silk ribbons, bows !!!! Pearls are VERY nice antique look with the lace and ribbons, bows !!!! Pearls are just as NICE as they are faux, NOT real I have a necklace of faux pearls ONLY !!!

The lace is a variety of brouqued, key hole, or flower patterns !!!!! Colorful best IF wished I think, it's VERY beautiful to wear, admire, or craft with !!!!! Silk ribbons are wonderful crafting supply purchase on the spools !!!! I also found burlap for crafting and decorating with !!!! Lol.......it's available, looks as an old timey potato sack !!!! Rustic look I suppose, on plenty items.......!!!!! Country style farm house decorative idea !!!! Nice crafting items, all of these !!!

The lace is a see thru style of threads, and can be velvet, or embroidery style with threads, best to wear with a nice color hue cloth underneath ONLY !!!! More so pretty !!!!! I think the lace is ok to be see thru with your arms only !!!!

I know the lace curtains are nice as lining underneath the heavy curtains for a different look in the window sill !!!! This is antique style of window dressing curtains !!!! Colorful variety on those !!!!!

-items of the lace and silk ribbons / bows :::::::

-- ALL craft supplies
-- clothings
-- underwears
-- jewelry
-- pillows
-- curtains
-- hats
-- dresses, ALL ages can enjoy !!!
-- shoes
-- designs 
-- decorations
-- leggings
-- sleep wear
-- socks
-- silk tiny ribbons for placing in the dogs fur, or babies 

Just yesterday I found the burlap material on a decoration aisle and the crafting aisle !!!! It is an old timely style look for crafting and decorating I know this !!!! We DO NOT need an itchy dress made of burlap !!!!! Ahh, choo !!!!!!! Allergy time !!!!!!! Keep it to crafting silly !!!! Haha !!!!

The Blessed girl t shirts I purchased one of those yesterday on sale from Wal-Mart !!!! Oh, I was excited to find me a t shirt of the Blessed Girl line / brand !!!!! These are VERY colorful, affordable, and cutesy, religious sayings, pretty pictures, so I think those are just cutesy and very colorful !!!!!!! The sayings are religious bible verse with pictures to show the meaning !!!! Inspirational !!!! The Lord MUST approve of these I know this !!!!! Find at most Wal-Mart or on the internet !!! Ooh pretty !!!! Gotta have these !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment