Saturday, June 29, 2019

pet wear items !!!!!, color hues hot pink + lavender !!!!!!

I have been walking my dog in the early morning or late evening at sundown, before the summer temperatures rise to extremes !!!!!! Yikes !!! Retractable leashes are something I have recently discovered that I enjoy for walking the dog, smaller dogs are best for the retractable leashes or smaller pets that are NOT to excited, wild !!!!!!

Retractable leashes snap / affix to their collars and extend as they walk in front of you , THIS is GOOD !!!! Haha !!! They have more room to walk ahead of you, BUT know they quickly can extend to the distance ahead of you, so avoid walking them near vehicles, highways, roads with these retractable leashes !!!!! Grasp strongly interior your hands ALWAYS be RESPONSIBLE with ANY pets !!!!!! You may walk ANY pet with retractable leashes, they wind up spin, return back interior of the leash holder, easy to return !!!! I LOVE the retractable leashes for the small pets ONLY, grand size dogs, other pets need stronger, sturdy leashes we can truly grasp and hold onto for pets safety !!!!

Mini sizes of retractable leashes best for small pets available at local Wal-Mart or pet stores, Petsmart, Petco !!!!!!!!!

The other colorful, variety, cutesy pet items I found are the pet wear ideas of these following :::::::

-- tulle pet tutus + tulle collars
-- bow ties
-- bows
-- bejeweled and rhinestone collars, ANY size pets neck fine -- pet costumes, clothing, most available !!!

FOUND MOST ON INTERNET ----------

The tulle fabric is as a ballerina would wear !!!!! Haha !!! Colorful, tutu skirt for the females OR the tulle tutu collars for the males !!!, oh these are nifty for the pets, adornments I would say they are each item, for everyday IF wished, some pets may NOT wish to wear these, but these are pet pretties for wearing !!!! Maybe you wish to have birthdays, weddings, ANY holidays and dress your pets in these cutie wear ideas !!!!?????? Aww !!!!!! Take pictures !!!!!! 

Colorful leashes AND ????? Collars available I have even found the flat sequins that are SAFE for pets of the bow tie and bows variety !!!!! Nice, colorful, cutesy !!!! Shampoos, safe non toxic pet fur coloring out there as well for poodles, and other dogs.......VERY beautiful !!!!!!!

Gotta adore our fur babies, take nice care !!! They are our FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!     ;)     aww ........

The other color hue items I wish to speak of are the colors I see way too much of BUT I adore are these colors I write in daily, I LOVE the magenta, orchids hot pink neon coloring of PLENTY items, I think it is a cool, pastel, neon look to this hot pink and has absolutely NO meaning as I have heard prior to my knowing about a meaning to hot pink ??????? I NEVER knew it had a meaning others say it did but it does NOT have a meaning !!!!! I think that's stupid and ridiculous, hot pink magenta orchids means nothing !!!!!! Idiots !!!! Just beautiful color hues we should ALL enjoy !!!! Plenty items for this color hues out there !!! Oh my goodness !!!! PLENTY hot pink items, often I see it paired with leopard or zebra fabric prints !!!!!! Lol......

These items available in this beautiful hot pink magenta color hue !!!!!!!!!:::::::::

-- shoes
-- t shirts
-- leggings
-- ALL clothing
-- caps
-- nail polishes and art
-- bath items
-- kitchen items
-- pet items
-- baby items
-- curtains, rugs, decorations
-- jewelry
-- underwears
-- sunglasses or reading
-- purses
-- socks
-- sticker sets, random idea, haha !!!
-- craft supplies
-- children toys collectible
-- car accessories
-- plush bears
-- bedding
-- office
-- kawaii items !!!
Oh the list goes on and on !!!!!!

Purple, and lavender are the next color hues I think are NICE, and have absolutely NO meaning !!! My birthday stone color is the beautiful amethyst stone, oh it's a fave !!! Haha !!!! Been with me since I was born !!! Amethyst jewelry !!!!!! Birthday stone for me and other February babies !!!!!!!!!

I even found purple amethyst looking soaps on the internet the other day !!!!! Cute !!!!

Purple hues are just fine with me as well.....I think very enchanting and eye catching !!!!! NO meaning to purple color hues as I have heard from nutty others !!!! STUPID eye roll, annoying.........
Purple color hues are just a simple color hue array !!!!!

These items available in the purple color hues :::::::

-- soaps
-- ALL bath items
-- jewelry variety
-- real true lavender plant or craft supply, decorations
-- amethyst jewelry, real or faux
-- lavender mists, bath body works items
-- kitchen items, ANY
-- bedding
-- decorations
-- plush bears
-- shoes, socks
-- most clothing
-- underwears
-- nail polish AND ???? Nail art
-- stickers of variety and lavender plant, I have one !!!!
-- make up colors
-- bedding
-- rugs, curtains
-- pet items
-- office
-- kawaii items !!!!
 MORE I'm sure available INQUIRE !!!!

Adore these pretties !!!!!

I have been also spending time outdoors using the bubble blowing solutions and I enjoy letting the winds blow bubbles with the bubble wands / sticks !!! Very unique old tradition to blow the bubbles outdoors !!! ALL ages can ENJOY this activity !!!!!

---- just purchased my fireworks mini set interior the see thru spaceship packaging !!!! Oh these are adorable, variety mini fireworks !!! Ya know last year I purchased the vehicle see thru packaging of mini firecrackers !!!!! These are so unique and enjoyable, BUT make very sure we are SAFE and adults ignite them who are RESPONSIBLE and NOT under the influence of alcohol or other upsets !!!!!!! Be careful inform your children of the dangers of firecrackers and take safety precautions for the children and place pets ALL interior kennels interior the home, with little sound to the tv so they will be safe, cooled, NOT hear the fireworks as they can be VERY scared upset, lose hearing !!!! Keep ALL pets away from fireworks !!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!! DANGEROUS !!!!

Firecrackers are enjoyable to celebrate the 4 th of July BUT let's be RESPONSIBLE and CAUTIOUS of the dangers, wear eye goggles and try to use those igniting sticks instead of your lighters, use extendable lighters IF possible !!!! Best I think they are more distance for safety, ignite and run away quickly !!!! Keep fireworks at a distance set upon a brick or a tough sturdy board and keep them at least 40 feet away from you and others or greater distance NEVER stand over the fireworks, oh this is upsetting !!!! Keep yourself and everyone SAFE, NO igniting and throwing the fireworks interior your hand !!!!!! DANGER !!!

I am VERY EXCITED each year to ignite the fireworks I purchase for myself !!!!!! Haha silly I know !!!!

ENJOY darlings !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment