Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Chevron design items !!!! Mason jars !!!!!

I have been looking much for new designs and patterns for crafting and for decorations, gift ideas, I recently found the Chevron design pattern !!!! It is a striped, straight across pattern that is unique to me !!!! Often different array color patterns, glitters, looks neat !!! I found PLENTY of items for crafting, clothing, fabric, decorations, jewelry, etc !!! New striped designs........!!!!! Nail art too !!!!

The other designs, prints, real true items would be the incandescent mason jar prints !!! These jars are something I know of as I have used these several years for canning, and creating / jarring berry jelly for breakfast toast !!!! Use as storing variety of items, coins, craft pieces, money, mini candies, buttons, collections too !!! These you can purchase interior a box, or find them as these items usually flowers printed with these atop jar or beside the jars with most print items::::::

-- fabric print
-- crafting items
-- decorations
-- stickers
-- clothing
-- drink ware
-- real true sets of mason jars

Light blue hue color to some mason jars !!!!!! Pretty !!!!

---- just a few new to me ideas for crafting and etc I have found recently discovered !!!!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment