Friday, June 7, 2019

flower crystal ball !!!!!! pretty !!!

Yesterday I was running errands and I discovered a flower crystal ball !!!! It was a sphere, round shape, with beautiful fake flowers interior, may have had water interior and glitter !!!! Oh my goodness !!! They are BEAUTIFUL !!!!

May be called flower aqua, they are bright, eye catching, enchanting !!!!! I adore them !!!! Flower style are variety, very whimsical to set, place upon surfaces interior the home I think !!!!

I found them and I couldn't believe how pretty they are !!! Bright, pastels, arrangements, a variety !!!! Similar to a snow globe in look, but NO snow interior, some glitter !!!! Very NICE !!!!

These are a nice decoration for a tabletop surface, ooh !!! So nice........gifts, or for yourself.......just very unique, and pretty !!!! Find on the internet or maybe interior some shopping stores......ALL sizes a variety as well !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment