Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Druzy jewelry !!!!.....

I have always loved ANYTHING sparkled, affordable, and beautiful, when I wear jewelry I wear jewelry only for me as I see fit.....I wear rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, chokers necklaces, ankle bracelets, toe rings, ANY of these jewelry I wear for only me !!! AND jeweled, headbands, sparkled !!!! Gotta adore !!! I know I adore these jewelry pieces !!!!

I always admire my jewelry sparkles I wear, as I am tending to daily life IF I am in a hurry ??? I may not always wear my sparkles, and sometimes, ya know we have those plain days, where we don't feel as well to wear jewelry or be sparkled !!!! I know I have those days plenty that I prefer being without makeup, jewelry, and I feel Bleh !!!! Bad days !!!

I am always looking for beautiful, sparkled jewelry that is PLENTY affordable to me, I adore rhinestones, crystals, beads of ANY sort !!! And I also enjoy the plastics, sheeny, metallic, plain, shaped beads....jewelry is beautiful mostly, doesn't have to be REAL diamonds or REAL gold, silver, rose gold is beautiful.......BUT ??? Jewelry needs to be something affordable, beautiful for each of us we admire !!!! Wear for yourself, gift to your beloveds, or gift to yourself !!!! Some may even find those cutesy rhinestones pet collars to gift your pets !!!! Beautiful !!!! Haha !!!

I recently discovered the druzy jewelry oh, it is darling !!! I found it very affordable, not much cost to it, it looks as though it is sparkled dots design to it, sheeny, see thru wonderfully created beautiful for us to ALL enjoy !!! I have found variety of color hues, oh, it is a treasure to find, see, gift or purchase for ourselves !!! ALL sizes, styles of the druzy jewelry !!!!! Mostly affordable, variety of items that are druzy !!!! Necklace, bracelets, rings, earrings, just look through and see what you may be able to find !!! I think it is very dazzling, enchanting, much it does to my eyes, my mind so bewildering !!!!

VERY new to me, BEAUTIFUL !!!

Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy these druzy items !!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment