Monday, June 24, 2019

Letter....screaming !!!

More screams threats for a week now, I'm too tired of fighting the internet hacking to write a letter then blog for you guys !!! NO HELP....!!!

Keep screaming they are spying on me at night whacking their balls off on my t#ts they keep saying and screaming, I woke up the other night and my tv was hacked stuck screen and on the Chinese tv Sat channel cctv and it was waving screaming noises and screaming stevie and Japanese ping ping I see you naked hot bitch p### y t#ts bitch f you rape you sell you bitch to others over east make whore out of you bitch !!!! Govt killing you soon bitch take land estate mm Dillngr body !!! His gold !!! F you his family !!! He hit us in 20s Cwfd Japanese crtl back then we kill you lorrie Lee Norma Jeanne F you Dillngr children !!!!!! I am upset, exhausted tired of all this crap and scared of the kidnapping threats taunts insults for 7 years screaming to my waves now !!!! 

They keep screaming govt is taking your land estates, Dillngr body antiquities and Geronimo !!!!!! F you j family left bitch we kill you already with cancer bitch !!!! You are dying bitch fat ass !!!! Screaming that they are going to kill me off rape traffick me over east They are spying on me hacking my internet still !!!!! Stevie screaming that G is going to die soon and now he has cyst lymph node swelling behind stomach in area of kidney removal, doctor at Duncan says it's serious needs surgery NOW !!! Says surgery dangerous !!!!!! Stevie been yelling with Japanese this week non stop G is dying soon we leave you alone there to kill you off bitch rape kidnap you he's going to die soon YOU bitch are dying of cancer bitch fat ass dying we laugh govt sats hack your tv internet phone to place cancer on you bitch !!!!! Repeatedly screaming this at me, upset !!!! Very tired of mind games screaming about Dillngr crap and mm estate LA Nash, timbo Joe Don, this R baby Jared has ????? N family wanting him for their family !!!! ????? Non stop

Dea threats, kill you we own road dea hacks to listen spy on you for eternity bitch !!!! F you j family NOT INVOLVED bitch fat ass we have to hack you to die because you know what we tried to do to you and your mother grandparents for years bitch we NEVER turn this off you bitch !!!!! Stevie and various voices Japanese Asian creeps screaming threats !!!! Dea wants land estate Dillngr corpse Geronimo gold bitch !!!!!!!! Kill you bitch trying to understand why you don't want to F your tiny p###y off and don't wish for drugs bitch fat ass !!! Stevie screaming he has to use my fat ass to set up his shit man I have to use you all cia dea use you fat shit !!!! You fat lez bitch !!! I'd like to know how I'm a lesbian !!!???????? I'm definitely straight dumb ass !!!! Just not a cry baby whore like you and your pity party Japanese N family of cry bags !!!

Screaming that Alan t ruined his life along with me, Chad brad, Johnny m fake !!!!????? Stevie crying over mccracks money mob ties and some kid keeps screaming he is Mr burns over here and then mccracks kids Lewis Tom, jewelry bunny, Cody kids ???????!!! Stevie Screaming Alan thinks he gets money F him bitch HE ruined my life Chad did this shit too !!!! Screaming this at 2 am as I try to sleep non stop I'm exhausted of all this crap !!!!!! Blaming me because I'm NOT INVOLVED and it Fs everybody over fat bitch F you !!!!! Crying non stop about manda money her items she owned or bank info ?????? THEN blaming me, Alan Chad for ruining his people Elgin and Billy D. connected ??????? What is this ??????

Stevie blaming me, Bobby over east and fake Japanese Megan N family is gone F you bitch she's ALL that's left bitch !!!!!! Says he is making fake masks of Alan Kent Chad now with Japanese dea to set them up steal identity sell dope or something to hit them for money, says Dewayne face over here take his shit soon !!!!! Keeps saying Megan dead fake sends me to my waves pictures of Megan eyes gone in creek !!!!! Upsetting !!!!!!! Can't get them to stop screaming and sending me NASTY rape, pedo, sex filth pictures !!!!!!!! Says Alan t nasty gay queer F over east he dongs both ways !!!!!! Stevie screaming this then yelling tiny F'ed us all over in high school F him nasty fat F piece of shit, then he's crying about Mike Smth money mob money ?????? Something ????? Repeatedly he screaming with Japanese !!!!

Crying about timbo olly brats filth modeling, Lithuania Paraguay, and kill the mexm !!!!! Fing kill them man !!!! Screaming about fame tards family, black filth big dongin Sally man !!!!?????? Sicko filthy !!!!! Raped trafficked animals !!!!!!! Sending me repeatedly pictures of my cats dogs raped and animals !!!!!!! UPSETTING !!! Blue cow dead !!!!!!! Raped him !!!! Then he's making me upset cry about missing my.mother, cats grandparents and others repeatedly !!!!!! I'm TIRED and upset !!!! I can't find ANY help to shut them off and stop all these mind games confusion !!!!!! 7 years of talking to this but case dumb ass on my waves and ALL this loss of my mother pets grandparents repeatedly !!!!!!! Upset !!!

Screaming Japanese they are burns children we take estate bitch kill you for Cwfd govt revenge killing you off hoss !!!!! Then screaming Megan fat ass has hacked money card buys shit non stop !!!!! F her ass pig !!!!!!! Japanese hoss !!!! She's fing black shit man !!!!!!!! Screaming about credit info hacked cards ending playing Kent Chad Alan, Megan me with masks stealing fingerprint info !!!!!!! I ruin them all we network hoss fat pig bitch !!!!!!!

Screaming about Z again black dong his wife kids ALL gone fing carrieunder baby we get it big black dong red f over he's over man !!!!!! Screaming about Steven lu and Kenz are here !!!!!! Dead dea over man fing bitch !!!! Screaming about clintk and MZ did this shit F them F them NOT fair !!!!

Screaming they get g money in bank hacking my bank account stealing increments bitch empty soon !!!! Japanese work in masks for us to spy !!!! Blaming Jones, watts, logn over EVERYTHING we hit them we take money F them to hell we make masks on side of them to credit our accounts !!!!!!! Anthony dalrymp fake or REAL screaming about him and Jess m ?????! Who is this ??????

Keep trying to hack my home, vehicles and Mimi harassed to pieces and hearing waver buzzing yelling at her home today screaming repeatedly !!! Says Jared dead he goes NOW !!!!! Stevie cussing Jared non stop F him and says I stole from your home as Jared mask gave Rocky cat aids he bit me !!!!!!!! Says he's breaking into my home getting into attic to shoot me in head with guns him and this Japanese beady cry bitch whoever !!!!!!

Washdc here sending more every day you NEVER get estate mm we take you over kill you we poison your water bitch !!!!! Whacked aids in water and swim pool for years you got aids bitch !!!!!! Repeatedly screaming this !!!! Then crying over lanelle leggs money, says Ronny bangs her p###y hard for 29 + years thinks he gets that fing money !!!! Ronny dead !!!!!! Won't shut up screaming this b.s. !!!!!! Bon bon money same crap he's repeatedly screaming !!!!!!!! Their house money land or something, EVERYTHING smells of plumeria potpourri and shit !!!! They're mad or something about it being stinky in there or something their items or whatever ????????

F DJ and m crtl over OkCity dea fbi know Tessa is drugged rehab Brett admitted her !!!!! Philip told Mimi this yesterday she's all worried about that crap now !!!!! Eye roll........m crtl Rita raynel money DJ thinks this that buck tooth F own Darko his ass NOT happy ever weird F !!!!! Non stop cry bags over m crtl Faith oil derricks in video she gave DJ I want it NOT fair !!!!!!!! Won't shut up about whatever this is about ???? Some b.s. that DJ gets Faith diamonds and her land f him man YOU m crtl you all be set up by dea OkCity for this shit DJ gets this shit you own mm estate we kill you fing Myers Fs !!!! Die bitch DJ Jared going as well bitch !!!! Govt knows this !!!!! JR money we take it man I own 30 mil off JR man I 35 I worked my shit f them f them !!!!!

Threats to rape me Mimi, dog cat outdoors will NOT shut up !!!!!!! You NEVER marry us we NEVER leave you and Megan bitch alone we succeed to rape traffick you hoss !!!!! Says we have to move because they want to play out here in Oklahoma bitch YOU leave fat ass bitch !!!!!!! Screaming about poltergeist biting them or hitting them near my house ???????

Govt never stops sending them here bitch this NEVER goes off you bitch !!!!

HELP I'm TIRED exhausted how many more years of this stupid scarey crap !!!!!!! No way to live with threats hacked brain waves and taking my loved ones away killing them with satellite cancer they scream !!!! Terrified.

I'm more so tired everyday, brain exhausted. Says they are sawing into heart uterus soon to blipp my heart kill me, bleeding some still heavy........THANKS to my helper health techs I love ya miss ya too !!!!

HELP........can't handle this much longer too tired and my teeth are breaking more !!! They say I can't have anesthesia shot because of blood work is this true ?????

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment