Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Flamingos pens + other items !!!!

I adore the flamingos bird prints for summer as well as several other summer theme items !!!

The beautiful bird is very enchanting to the eyes, oh so pretty !!! Today I was very excited to find a cutesy, colorful flamingos writing pen at the local dollar general, I also found the metallic mermaid tail, and unicorn, writing pens at the family dollar, nice affordable writing pens for summer writing, NEVER boring to write with !!! I must go through writing pens, crazy fast !!! Inks are variety of each pen style, I just discard into trash cans after I use up the inks or remove the cutie atop pieces for safe keeping !!!! May be too unique to throw away the darlings !!!!

All ink pens are variety, several flamingos bird theme prints items very colorful for outdoor grilling parties / gatherings, decorations variety for summer kitchen or home.......

Flamingos bird items as these EVERYWHERE available, on the internet or most stores, craft stores as well.....I adore the cutest beautiful flamingos birds !!!.....aww......so pretty !!!

-- melamine dinner ware, all
-- drink cups, straws, lighted cups
-- throws, blankets, pillows
-- jewelry
-- clothing
-- shoes
-- ANY decorations !!!
-- chair covers
-- storage boxes
-- fabric
-- hats
-- crafts
-- plastic silverware
-- figurines

I find these often and I wish to seek and find them all for summer season or anytime !!!

I have been enjoying occasionally a breakfast at local McDonald's, the breakfast are VERY nice for a summer morning lately, once in a while I go to McDonald's.....I remember going to the McDonald's as a child and playing on the playground, and Happy meals, had those neato collectible toys !!! Haha !!! Man, those were the days !!!! Lol !!! I found on the internet those toys from way back when they had, I wish they still had those !!! I miss the McDonald's characters :::::

-- Birdie
-- grimace
-- Ronald
-- hamburgler
-- fry guys

Haha !!! I remember them !!! Oh, the days back then I was sitting at the drive thru remembering them the other morning, and how sad it is they aren't still at McDonald's and those happy meals with golden arch handles and how excited I was to find the toys interior the box !!!!

Oh well......nice sausage, egg, cheese biscuits !!! Yum breakfast !!!

How silly I remember that !!!

Love, Julie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment