Sunday, June 9, 2019

Caramel tootsie roll lollipops, choco mint candies !!!!!

Found a new to me limited edition lollipop, rare to find, found at the dollar general, or on the internet, it's those Tootsie roll lollipops, caramel flavor !!! VERY nice !!! I purchased a bag of them on sale !!! Adore them !!!

AND I have been seeing PLENTY of those hard candy chocolate mint candies, I enjoy these as after dinner mints just toss into my purse to freshen my breath after meals as I travel........the chocolate mint hard candy is in variety found at dollar stores, MOST stores have them, some at dollar tree are covered on a white mint candy coating, with the chocolate interior sort of fudge similar, oh these are YUM !!!!

There may be chocolate mint candies in variety and some for diabetics, I think I have seen them, Andes mints are the mint chocolate candies that you can easily enjoy, and there's also the York peppermint chocolates, very nice easy to enjoy, Zachary brand has these as well......plenty more I'm sure !!!!

I think chocolate mints are something different, unique to enjoy as an after dinner mint for our breath, it helps, sometimes we need to try different candies, of the mint variety IF looking for a minty fresh taste.......haha !!! I love candy I know, variety of the diabetic candies out there as well, look online, I know most diabetic people feel left out, not allowed to enjoy sweets !!, I hate that for diabetics !!! Plenty variety of diabetic candies for them to try !!!!

I see much VBS bible school planning or ready to attend out there for the children, adults enjoy helping plan, tend, create the bible school week!!! I know I enjoyed helping at the church with bible school, the puppets were exciting to pretend, tell the bible lesson with !!! I can remember attending bible school most every summer as a child !!! You may wish to help out, create, plan at the church, take your toddlers, older age children along IF you wish, if you have children !!!! I think it is nice to help out with a safe environment for the children at churches locally !!! You can donate refreshment, foods, supplies for crafting IF you wish to help out, ya know ??? 

--- just something very exciting and fun to help the children learn of the bible, THE Lord, and Jesus Christ, most churches tend to be the same in the lesson for a week, take and pick up your kids !!!! May last a few hours, late evening, very cute to see them learn about the bible and be enchanted with the Lord !!! I know I enjoyed helping and attending....I learned much !!! I especially adore the crafts at bible school.......they call it VBS, vacation bible school because it lasts a week, out of summer.......very enriching, learning for the kids !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment