Monday, June 17, 2019

Polymer clay beads + sculpey clay dough !!!!

Nice morning, I have been looking through my crafting boxes, and I found some of my Sculpey clay blocks for creating those clay bake interior oven craft creations !!! These are exciting and very unique craft idea, I remember creating a teddy bear from several of these baking clay doughs as a child......!!!!

You just use any color hue variety of the clay baking doughs to create unique whimsical craft characters or objects, maybe even jewelry that is your own creation ???? Just purchase the jewelry finishings, and place interior the clay dough BEFORE you bake them.....I have created several characters, of the baking clay in variety of ANY color hue I can find.....very nifty and affordable for each of us to craft with, take to craft shows, sell them, or for gift ideas ????

I know there are several instructional books to teach us how to create these characters OR jewelry !!!! I found a few of my favorite Disney characters ideas to create them from the baking Sculpey brand clay !!!! Variety on the internet of the clay creation to bake, you may wish to purchase the black finishings for the eyes these are tough metal style black dots to create eyes or adorn your creation.......there are even the clay baking elements to bake in the mini clay baking ovens out there......found at most craft stores !!!!

Nice way to pass the time, invite friends or family over and create at the house, VERY exciting......nice craft idea.......create, collect, gift, or decorate with these !!! Create animals, people, holiday, celebrations, shapes, religious, ANYTHING you may wish to create or think of !!!! Male or female, ALL ages can create and enjoy !!! 

You may even wish to create beads, or purchase more simple, readily available the polymer clay beads !!!! Oh, I find these just darling and I adore them !!! The texture of the polymer clay beads is very interesting I prefer the feel of them onto my hand !!!! Silly I know but it must be because they are clay the texture is very much more natural than plastic some I know may enjoy these !!! There's also buttons made of the polymer clay characters !!! The polymer clay characters are the mini size beads......May be variety of sizes, all shapes, characters, color hues of these beads out there for us.....very beautiful, neato exciting !!!! Grand size or small variety of quantity of these polymer clay beads !!! Craft stores, Wal-Mart, hobby lobby, Michaels, Joanns may have these out there right now IF you wish to find them right now !!!!!

Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoy these pretty darlings !!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment