Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Letter....

Well more screaming about Z and mkenz, big p####y that Japanese black bitch whore with all z babies, F you she got hit with him !!! Screaming blaming clintk, MZ F them to hell dea over F them racist Fs !!!! Japanese in limbo over here f you baby j you fing fat ass bitch go to hell we will rape kill traffick you over east kidnap you bitch !!! More swerving to hit me in my pick up as I drive on hwy 81 my grandma road as well intersection north my house big cattle truck driving erratically on gravel road looked high as hell !!!! Japanese ping ping screams !!!!! 

Stevie talking deep in my brain as I was hacked and Japanese screaming about placing cancer in my brain !!! Screaming that your mother dead bitch killed her raped by her dad bitch dead bitch she gone to hell kidnap her 20 + years ago at work she was in crtl bitch f you bitch dead we gave her cancer bitch !!!! More screams Megan fat ass bitch like you fat bitch dead 20 + years Megan dead !!! F you bitch you going to be killed trafficked bitch !!!!! Screaming about some black Japanese in masks hitting me in black truck swerved at me, ping ping to my waves !!! Screaming about beady ???? Whoever he is, then more m crtl killed the n family they used them made slaves of n family bitch f you and DJ F him !!!! Screaming about Ronny non stop f his Indian ass f him bitch you family f you bitch gone you die soon govt washdc going to kill you over mm estate Dillngr items gold !!!!!! Hit you killing your grandma off going to washdc heart attack then kill G off kidney disease soon !!! Then you on your own hoss fat ass !!! Traffick rape kill you break into your home for cash clothing to sell bitch !!!! Hide and rape you bitch as you go to town return, get into attic shoot you in head fat ass thru ceiling I see you shoot kill you !!!!!! Says he's watching me at house sides and ceiling with crook equipment sats !!!!

Keep hacking my pick up sats ping loudly, tried choking me with this equipment as I try to eat lunch !!!! We kill you and MZ F you govt dea owns your land now bitch lroy in this he goes soon we take grandparents land old man says we can bitch !!!!! Japanese role playing cracked games as Dillngr they scream non stop they imagine believe high they are Dillngr !!!!?????? Hiding around my house barn scaring my dog or something to rape him steal cat they threaten........Screaming F Sarah F her ass F that bitch she did this bitch !!!! Blaming Mr logn and James, James Steven lu as well.....never shut up !!!

Stevie screaming about sterling dea sentences, la Nash hwood Japanese crtl N family hutch family some money he thinks he gets or something ?????? Japanese screaming about timbo, hwood Nash joed, Dallas Dallas Dallas non stop pboy whores p###y over F you bitch NOT INVOLVED we kill you bitch govt sending more everyday you NEVER get out of this alive bitch !!!!!!! Screaming about heaven in sky, burns family, then people they know poltergeist ?????!!!!!!

Screaming about me and Megan tiny holes again just upsetting NASTY FILTH, rape your holes bitch !!! You won't prostitute solicit bitch you go we rape you drug you bitch !!!! Haha I'd like to see you try aholes !!!! Crying n family about H b.s. tulsa, I. h., so damn tired of hearing about this and now mattdlrymp kid dead dead gays bi gone !!!! Las vegas ???? Brandon Snders b.s. eye roll, he go he's in hell bitch !!!!

Screaming about tiny house behind bshaw house Japanese bought took up there for his family to live in ???? Screaming about that and dea whores in this tiny house, Japanese Z kid or beady cry bags ???? Tom Tom mccracks and Lewis kids Cody kids we get money I am his son !!!! Alan t in hell dead 20 years fake Japanese running things his way F him I am in control I am powerful F Alan t !!!!!! Screaming about Alan did this shit F him he in power no more !!!!!! Trying to play his face a mask ruin his credit and bank info land he has ?????? Making new mask of his face to play him to me to tell me off G will get rid of you move to creek bitch we traffick you soon bitch !!!! Alan is a hole he thinks he gets I 35 clean I move more here a hole !!!!! Taking his land houses for setting up people as him to set him up dea doing it bitch same to Kent j !!!! We execute ALL not involved wipe out all left NOT in this bitch you have no future no way out gov't killing you all off same as Dillngr burns family years ago Purvis kids do this bitch you have no hope !!!! 

We kill off ALL j family left alive you go to we take Dillngr body gold everything Geronimo going as well antiquity !!!!! Some sicko filth necro talk his weenie !!!!! Puke puke puke !!!! Upsetting !!!!! Says they are going to kill us off here then Kent all j family then take land take gold Dillngr body Geronimo !!!!!! Sicko FILTH !!!!!! Says govt is taking it you cannot escape us alive !!!!!!!!

We rape kill traffick you bitch for mm estate bitch !!!!! Dillngr child target for murder pay back from Purvis washdc kids NOW forefathers before kill him off you go now we do this !!!!! Screaming about Indiana NOT his not his house not his land we own it make swanky whore house !!!!!!! F you bitch lorrie lee !!!! Killed you before and Elizabeth this Megan fats shits both you bitch go to hell !!!!!

We kill you soon NO end to this satellite surveillance on you bitch we rape kidnap shoot you bitch !!!!!

I'd like to see you try crying brats over money cards, they lost whores wah wah wah !!! Crying over gay pool parties timbo had and joed ?????? Bwahaha !!! Midgets crying size 2 !!!!!! You try it dumb asses, it will be over for you NOT me !!!! Dea crying brats about alexndr bshaw David houses m crtl Darko blaming me DJ for EVERYTHING m crtl money land his grandpa's place and my grandpa's place M crtl land we kill you off grandma off with heart blipp !!! Bitch f you bitch lorrie Lee !!!!!

Help I'm sick tired exhausted of cry bag midget Japanese n family or dea moaning squirting dumb asses sicko filth out here !!!!

How many more sats surgeries do I have left ???? THANK YOU Sarah love ya and ALL the others getting this done I haven't met yet !!!! I appreciate ANY helpful way idea, notion you take to care !!! Hugs !!!

LOVE, Julie, that fat bitch.....lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment