Saturday, June 8, 2019

Laundry, washing, Snuggle bear softener !!!!!!!......

Spent most the day yesterday washing laundry, as I can to keep up with the laundry hamper !!!!! Sometimes it can over fill in just a few days, and then there's a pile of too much work to tend to......yikes !!!

I seem to enjoy washing laundry, cleaning at home, just very too tired often, and laundry washing can be tedious, but I prefer washing on my days that are extra free time !!!!

It must be that I enjoy choosing a nice laundry soap, and fabric softener, the bright, colorful, bottles of the liquid, the dryer sheets as well !!!! Haha !!! Sounds silliness, BUT I am always looking at the labels, or the soap dispenser packaging of the laundry detergent + softener !!!! Just laugh !!! 

Snuggle bear is the cutest teddy bear character I know of for laundry detergent and softener !!!! Aww !!!! He is the label for Snuggle brand and I was remembering about the teddy bear, the commercials are sweet !!! I knew that I wished for a Snuggle Bear teddy bear plush that was available years ago and they were in variety of sizes !!!! Oh, man, I wish for one, they should market those cuties again !!! There may be other items I could find of Snuggle Bear..........I think he would be nice placed in the laundry room on a shelf or placed close by the laundry room, there are those decorative figurines / statues as well I found on the internet !!!!

I adore !!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment