Saturday, June 8, 2019

Letter...

Screaming at me because I had to go to lawton for recycle dump Hodge, and then at country Mart grocery screaming at me about a black woman in there checking, she was rude hateful nasty bitch they kept screaming she's big p###y she's Z wife they got ten babies big p###y lips suck his big c### she's going to hit you bitch she got aids !!!! She's Z wife she whores for Japanese crtl N family they got tons babies over here we NOT over bitch !!! Screaming repeatedly she hates you bitch because Z marries you now !!! REALLY !!??? NOT happening weirdos aids bitch !!! Stevie screaming about money off Z or his grandmother's something ???? Tahlequah N family ????? 

Big p####y gets it !!!! This weekend she has children !!!

 Then screaming at me your p####y we put you on creek bitch rape your p####y it's tiny p####y bitch F you bitch !!!! We want your tiny p####y and Megan's on creek lying on your backs fat bitch rape kill you bitch estate s ours washdc involved we get more money washdc keeps sending us money off your blog bitch we laugh fat hoss !!!! Screaming about mm estate and Dillngr items, my barn ??? Something hiding or something Japanese hiding in my barn west side ????? Digging him up man we hit that shit good !!!! Then screaming about Japanese weirdo role playing he's Dillngr !!! Outside my house roaming to hack me or something ???! Stealing that damn cat outside on porch and rape that fing dog you have bitch !!!! Then screaming a woman roaming in your back yard buried there bitch !!!!?????? What is this ?????

Then screaming about old man Japanese crtl Cwfd more about those creeps, then screaming about washdc snuggle soap and Disney then buying up all the Mickey shirts I spotted the other day I wished for at Wal-Mart stevie screaming you just hit us bitch they tried hacking you fat ass bitch on that aisle bitch !!! Michael Japanese did this had the buy up all the fing Mickey shirts because you wanted one bitch F you to hell bitch !!! They did indeed but them all up and stevie spied on my thoughts and told them everything I was looking wishing to buy a $ 7 shirt at Wal-Mart !!!!!! I didn't have enough money the other day to get it and my pets supplies, I go back they bought them all and screaming repeatedly to my waves about F you bitch we bought them Michael hates you fat ass bitch !!! F you !!!

Screaming about babies on the creek they want welfare for, raped dogs !!!!!!?????? Upsetting !!! Then screaming about Tom Tom mccracks Lewis screaming over their money mob money lawton and they are their kids or Cody mccracks kids ??????! We get mccracks money !!!!!

Screaming that dea OkCity has to record watch you from security cameras at ALL stores go in because you are suspect you own estate we will get it catch you bitch !!!! Whole family in crtl bitch you suspect you are watch closely by dea OkCity fbi, cia washdc watching you forever bitch !!!! Illegal stalkers !!! Looks like after watching me my entire life IF I was involved in something it would have turned up by now right dumb asses !!! Wasting your time losers !!!! I would NEVER be involved in filth trashy people dislike that you tards, you're all burnt up cry bags from all over the world with money cards hacked !!! It's NOT fair bitch f you I want that estate the prostitutes got promised your land estates and all for killing trafficking you fat ass bitch !!!!! REALLY ???? Youre ALL just as WORTHLESS as those midget whores you cry about you can't F anymore right !!!!???? Size 2 is hot F you fat bitch !!! I sell it bitch !!! They screamed !!!! Non stop !!! Crying about those nasty midget feet, hands, pushed in elf face whores they cry about with plastic surgery fake titty balls !!!! I laugh at you tards !!!!

Screaming about Dallas, Nash, j.d hwood, pboy, black men big hairy c###we f it suck it man !!! Gays crying, stevie screaming about Brandon Snders, gay guys, nasty gay sex, FILTH sex talk band nasty comments about my weights, boobs, and I am a lady I DO NOT like being talked to about gross sex talk, and constantly saying p####y we want your p####y bitch !!!!! That is upsetting to a lady like me !!!! I do NOT talk that way and I don't wish to hear that nasty language repeatedly to my waves thats for whores, nasty sluts !!!!!

Screaming over m crtl, Philip Mark Darko basin, krissa Brett tess, party, their house, money belongings, M crtl made N family slaves !!! Then screaming they are poor and your m crtl family rich used my mom, aunt or something or kids !!! Eye roll.....more of that b.s....   

Keep screaming about Dillngr Indiana, people ???? Purvis ????? His kids or Hoover kids ?????! Screaming digging up burns family in ground bitch !!! We have tools bitch !!! Non stop rants about David f David F him man I hate that conniving F !!! Keep screaming this......Screaming more about your mom in hell is dead bitch dead !!!!!! They lie shes alive not real bitch f you bitch she's in hell cry bitch !!!!!

Bad headache, might be my sinuses or brain waves or my bad teeth ???? Started hours ago, hope it's ok.....

Help !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment