Saturday, June 29, 2019

Letter....

Well now they scream NOT fair about pink items and all these others I have blogged and thought very pretty !!!! Those were the prostitutes money the goddesses !!!!! Eye roll...trash !!!! Screaming about Tom Tom mccracks money Lewis Cody kids they're claiming they are their kids then Philips marks Perry's Brett kids ????? We get m crtl money !!! He's my father I get inheritance from your Mimi bitch !!!!! Stevie causes me ALL these problems and he laughs non stop !!! He has aids following me he claims to spit aids into my face and threats to rape my dog whack on my pets outside and onto my house......

Keep screaming about N family money some Z H kids saying they marry me has aids T town money off H factory family b.s. about imaginary 4 th with Natalie ????? The kids on Facebook or something ???? I'm tired of all this Ada t town N and H family b.s. !!!! Stupid all this !!! More imagining and role playing with satellite and masks costumes on they claim and high on dope all of them screaming they are Mr burns some Z kid is stevie keeps saying non stop repeats Mr burns is here Z is Mr burns !!!!!!?????? What is this stupid shit ???? I am so damn tired of this idiot crap !!!! Ridiculous !!!

Then Stevie is crying about some Sarah had sex with Z in my driveway ????? Recently and sent me pics of Z walking around my house with dong out of his pants ????!!!! 10 years ago !!!! That's sick and stupid inbred tard hillbillys !!!! Why's that allowed ???! Said stevie imagined all this Z H my new husband b.s. up and tries telling me this that is him !!!?????? Nobody gives a damn !!!! So stupid ALL this !!! Since 2000 been screaming about the H family or whichever one for some reason !!!!!???? That long I have had to listen to this screaming in my head about h family then I'm supposed to marry I. h now ?????? Then t. h. Then mattdlrymp ??????? WHAT ????! I don't understand all this is ?????? Then yelling about T. H. And his people and then he's naked over here damn he's fing hot man !!!!! Screaming this.......eye roll Repeatedly, stevie is screwed up in the head high loser says he's in love with them !!!! The fakes go along with all this stupid crook lies role playing all a bunch of cracked DANGEROUS idiots !!!!! Why's this go on non stop 20 + years of this screaming !!!! I can't sleep !!!

Screaming stevie about he's sending Amanda over here her daughter ??? Or some Japanese in a mask then Tom Tom to talk to me about how you ruined their lives imagining things and G will place you into crazy hospital bitch !!!!???? REALLY ???? I don't think so dumb ass !!! Then it's G will die in Japanese surgery they kill him with it at Duncan then kidnap you take your house dea wants it for making money off deadpan you live on dea owns ALL your fing road fat bitch !!! We can't connect you to anything so we kill you for mm estate and Dillngr items under ground and bodies bitch !!!! And mm estate belongs to Japanese princess Cwfd granddaughter gets it !!!!!! F you bitch !!!! Then they screamed about their Dallas and San Antonio houses going because I looked at those big ranch lands just to be looking at stuff they screamed at me, so now I ruined that too !!! I'm blamed for EVERYTHING wrong in their high fashion money card extravagant lives !!!!!! Screaming over their investments LA Nash hwood dumb ass celeb tards who need to already be gone FILTH !!! All fug midgets who lay on their backs for money FILTH snorts !!! I don't give a shit for ANY of them traffickers !!!! Wah wah wah and pboy whores that so yesterday yawn yawn celeb tards are stupid wastes of my brain waves to hear about nobody in their right mind would waste money or time on worshipping those losers !!!! Eye roll they're all WORTHLESS whores......snots !!!!! Size 2 is best f you fat ass !!! Yeah well I wore size 2 when I was about two or so years old !!!! Eye roll......yawn

Whores screaming about going ???? I'm so damn tired of years years of whores in my damn WORTHLESS trash family bragging on their tiny body size elf face hands feet, ugly as hell all of them but oh damn !!! Don't they know EVERYTHING and I am just a fat dumb ugly unsurgeried face who's WORTHLESS and beneath them !!! I hate those damn whores to hell !!! All their expensive brands money cards surgery and endless vacations endless know it all attitudes !!! Shit all over my life yeah well they're all nasty fug elves who lie on their backs for money I laugh at those annoying whores like Janet and all of them, you don't know anything bitch do what I say I know !!!!!! So damn tired of it my ENTIRE damn shitty life.......I laugh now burn in hell !!! Traffickers !!!!

Now they been screaming they are stealing Alan t, Kent, Chad faces identity to create new person elsewhere and my face my mother's and etc so on stealing finger prints to hack them and Megan's too !!!!!! Screaming about MZ non stop same to him we get G family estate we kill that fing Mexican off Japanese superior !!!! F the mexm !!!!! Repeatedly then screaming about west okla burns home ???? More of that they own it break into it take EVERYTHING govt keeps sending us more money to kill you bitch lorrie Lee F you mm owner estate will be ours !!!!!! F the burns family F them bitch You die too bitch !!! Claiming they are his kids over east and Indiana ???????? Say they get HIS estate ownership of his image !!!!???????? That's sorry as hell !!!!!

Screaming over his gold items underground wherever watching with satellite bitch and his grave tried hacking me as I checked on it because of threats and dark spot I see from my yard to that tree, they tried hacking me and I heard screaming and ping ping sound THEN it pulled on my insides and my sinuses !!! 45 million go now bitch f you bitch to hell !!! Bwahaha !!! Go cry cry bags !!! There's the door, THANKS for the surgery !!!!!! Screaming about David and his b.s. he did to us bitch !!! F David to hell HE did this to us !!! He is conniving m fer !!! F him bitch !!! Indiana screaming about David and NY, up that way, Chicago screaming about ghosts ????? What's this ?????

Screaming over hwood and jd, he's over there man f him man !!!!???? He's in this man f you bitch !!!!! Screaming about Alan thinks he knows it all f his ass we set him up dea style and Kent j is dead man f that shit !!!????? What is this crap ??????? Crying over fireworks and saying dea got hit OkCity screaming and tulsa Ada as well !!!!

Saying mom in hell bitch repeatedly tired of this. Then clintk dead F his ass to hell f him !!!!!?????

more to come I'm sure.

HELP. Turn stevie off me please !!! Megan can talk to me soon or James or Steven !!!!!!!!!# tired of nasty sex filth talk about my body and kidnapping raping trafficking me SICKO filth perv talk !!!!! 

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment