Thursday, June 27, 2019

Letter more yelling.....HELP !!

Well now more screaming threats to kidnap rape kill me, killing you ALL off for that house you live in dea wants it and the land for corpses Dillngr geron graves and antiquities !!!! They want gold of Dillngr and all his personal belongings bitch !!! F you lorrie Lee !!! Killing you with cancer with satellite bitch cia dea fbi involved against you washdc knows this they never stop to kill you bitch fat ass !!! Sending more every day Japanese crtl strong we own Oklahoma we take it for ours you die soon bitch !!! We want home for dea and for corpses nearby !!!! 

Dillgr gold ours cia want it !!!! See it with Satellite !!!!! They keep screaming something about poltergeist watching me or something they see it with satellite aren't you frightened bitch !!! Then they are letting some Japanese filth spy on me from everywhere and la hwood spy on me to take my pics with satellite from sky to their phones !!!! ILLEGAL !!!!! Keeps saying this and selling pics of me from store to some hwood trafficking bunch or magazine !!!!!!!!???? What is this !!!!!??????? Tried to take pics of me to sell to magazine or hwood people !!!!?????? Upset !!!!!! They won't shut up and it's becoming much worse with threats screaming picture taking they scream at me, threats to rape kidnap me, and stevie screaming some crap ALL day about me going to Wal-Mart for my hair color and some bitch did this to red f he's over he has been banging her bitch she did this bitch F you you ruin EVERYTHING for us bitch he goes !!!!!! Carries the mail bitch he's over f you he's banging this India bitch or some Japanese tech heir for money in Dallas wants you to marry him soon has beard and five kids !!!!!!! You marry him he's planting on bitches for cash bitch high end !!!!!!!???? Non stop screaming this b.s. EVERY single damn day !!!!! Who is this Z person NOW which one ????????!!!!

Don't care !!!! I am exhausted stevie and Japanese now he's screaming Amanda's damn daughter whoever this bitch is HE wants money off her screaming Alan t dead I get money !!!! Says he's sending this trash bitch daughter of hers to my house dressed as her to talk to me !!!!????? NOT happening a hole !!!!! I don't give a shit for trash impersonators wasting my time and life, AND now Megan Kent Cody Travis Mike Dwayne are fakes or real now ????????????? What's the truth ??????

Japanese and stevie screaming about grandpa melvn land sin west okla they built a house or something there and grandad burns is living there wants me to stay there, illegal Japanese built house there as Kent and they live in MY grandpa's land !!!!!!!??????? Say they own it keep it said old man Cwfd built it, have impersonators playing people in my family fakes to live in my life I go live there ?????? From outer space ?????? What the hell is this b.s. ??????!!!! Said dea took it ???? Got oil money REALLY ???! How's that theirs we are NOT INVOLVED and I am an heir to that land and G is heir !!!!!! NOT theirs japs !!!!!!!!! Keeps saying Dillngr burns alive from outer space ?????!!! What is all this ??? Says Kent takes care of him ????? Non stop won't shut up !!!! Says they are digging up grandma burns from my yard ???? She's ghost with him ????????? What is this ?????!!!!

Saying DJ my mother bailing hay here and cut hay and Megan is helping them ??????? Says your mom in hell !!! Cry bitch !!!! She's living at your house !!!!!

Steven whoever keeps screaming about Z has aids Fs his sister YOU marry him then screaming he can't do surgery for me no more because I won't marry Z aids Fs his sister !!!!!!???? Who is this dumb ass !!!!!?????

Stevie says I get no more health tech they are leaving and you die soon bitch Japanese take own land in west okla and Kent is dead bitch !!!!!! Dea took land !!!! Lroy in this !!!! Yeah BUT G isn't TRASH !!!! He's heir same as me !!! You're ALL over for that TRASH !!!!!! Burn in hell !!!!!

Non stop screaming at me to exhaustion and blaming stevie Japanese washdc OkCity dea fbi cia Msn's busted crooks ALL screaming crying !!!!!

How many more damn years of this stupid illegal buckshot !!! My life wasted and ruined because of crooks all of them !!!! I know that if anybody deserves to scream and say NOT fair !!! I know I damn sure can !!!!!!

Steven stevie Z crying NOW !!!!

LOVE, j still bleeding fat bitch !!!!! TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment