Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Victoria's secret, bath + body works scents !!! Pom Pom heels !!!!

I have been looking for new scents to spray onto my skin, same as perfume, nice after bathing, just a few dashes of the scents for myself to enjoy the ravishing scent !!! It calms you or comforts you often in my opinion to have a nice scent, spray parfum !!!!

As we all know, I adore Bath + Body works bath gels, sprays, EVERYTHING they have !!! Neato unique to me scents to wear, spray onto the skin, same as Victoria's Secret, that underwear store at the mall, I go there to find some very unique nice smelling scents to perfume for myself !!! I enjoy the berry scents, champagne, the other scents variety, I adore !!! I think the hot pink magenta purple packaging is VERY beautiful and interesting !!! Angel perfumes there are very loud smelling but nice a spritz or two, maybe several, bombshell is a fave of mine in the scents also !!! I think I love almost every scent at Victoria's Secret as well as Bath + Body works !!! Several Victoria's Secret underwears, clothing, makeup items, scents, pillows, bags, variety VERY pretty for each of us to purchase IF you wish.......!!!!

I was looking at a wish book for shopping and I found a pair of heels ( shoes ) I think are very whimsical, pretty nifty !!!! They are the tie up, wrap around your legs, kind of a bootie style shoes, some bejeweled, with colorful Pom poms !!! Strewn thru the tie up pieces from the shoes, VERY neato !!! Southwest look style to these !!! Nice for events, celebrations, church even with a nice dress !!!, may be too high of heel for some but I'm sure there may be other Pom Pom items of clothing, shoes, pillows, craft kits, for creation of pillows or blankets !!!!!! I think the colorful Pom poms are quite bewildering, bright, colorful, beautiful !!!!! Adore !!!

I know of PLENTY of us women who look for colorful items daily in our lives !!! NEVER boring !!!! Oh, I know I'm silly about my brights, pastels, my color hues, my mind adores colorful, glitter, Pom poms !!!! Haha !!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment