Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Paris France items !!!! Macaroons !!!!!

I have been seeing the macaroons the special colorful sweet pastry for several years now !!! Ooh !!! They are VERY pretty and tasty !!! I know I have seen them for purchase frozen at local stores, Wal-Mart, target, and maybe local grocery interior the freezer aisles !!! The macaroons are so very colorful, pastry !!! YUM !!! Unique + fun !!!! Nice to celebrate with these !!! Pastel color hues !!!!! LOVE these !!!

Macaroons are a French pastry, and I adore also with this the Paris France items, prints, and decor, themed Paris France !!!! I have French ancestry / bloodlines to France so I am always curious of the French customs, and I enjoy seeing those Paris France items available !!! I am French some.......

French country is a decorative theme I think is very unique, beautiful, I LOVE the artwork, watercolor, Victorian look to the French Country decorations,  mostly a tan, golden hue antique look to French country, flowers, white color hues, rustic look, chickens, farm, look to the decor for the home, outside decor available as well !!!!

This is a print design on PLENTY items now Paris France along with the colorful macaroons prints + designs !!!! These items I find of these with the prints design onto them !!!! Ooh VERY beautiful !!!!

-- ALL decorations
-- clothing
-- boxes
-- stickers
-- stationary / office
-- artwork
-- key chains
-- jewelry
-- writing pens
-- signs
-- shoes and socks
-- fabric

Along with the French items there are plenty cooking wares for purchase and pastrys !!!! I enjoy cooking / meals  learning new techniques ALWAYS learning something unique !!!!!

Eiffel tower, flowers, poodle dogs, chickens, LOVE, keys, AND ??? The beret hats are associated with the Paris France designs and prints as well !!!! I have one of the hats, very NICE look to them !!!!! Oui !!!!

The French Country look is very special to me, I just adore this !!!! Victorian look as well, very pastels watercolor look to these....antique, distressed, rustic BUT ???? Very beautiful, calming, and girly !!!!!! Gotta LOVE flowers !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment