Sunday, June 23, 2019

elephants !!!!......

Elephants have to be one of the most docile, cutie animals upon the earth......!!!!...

I have forever thought them to be sweet, cute, silly !!! The baby elephants capture my heart, and I wish to see them, and I have always giggled as they are being given a bath !!! Very sweet !!! 

I cry because the elephants have been terribly hunted for their ivory tusks and killed in captivity for those SICKO sport hunters safari poachers, creeps !!! I HATE those idiots they MUST be ENDED EVERYWHERE !!!! I want rid of those evil poachers and sport hunters who are killing ALL of the beautiful animals !!!

Elephants are very protective of their babies and I have cried because of so many evil people trying to hurt and kidnap them !!! I wish for them to each and every one be kept protected and SAFE from EVIL and ALL harm !!! I think that they should ALL be free to roam, wild, + free in their own natural habitat !!!! Africa + India need help to keep the animals all SAFE from illegal hunting, poachers, tusk trade, animal horns, skin, poaching trade MUST be ENDED !!!! Poachers are just sport killing for tusks and skins for some idiot to wear as a necklace or a fur item, coat !!! Causes me to be VERY UPSET !!!!!!!!! I adore, love, care about ALL animals well being, they need our help ALL of the time, VERY IMPORTANT duty of ours here upon earth to care for the animals, each of them !!!! They have NO voice to find help or happiness !!! I feel it is my responsibility to help them, clean up the evil toward innocent creatures, ALL of them !!!!

I have forever adored animals, even as a child !!!! Don't know what it is, I just feel they are very special and to be cared for, ALL of them !!! RESPECT THEM !!!! Donate to animal reserves, safety, protection groups to save the animals !!!!!

As a baby, Dumbo the Disney character has ALWAYS been a fave of mine, and he still is !!! I have a few elephant items I have collected throughout the years !!!!! PLENTY Dumbo items as well !!!! I know I talked of him before !!!! Cutie pie !!!

To celebrate the Elephants !!!!!!!!!!!!! -------

Here's a few more I have found on the internet or at stores, I just recently purchased the elephant stickers from the local Dollar store, Darice, or Tiny Craft is the sticker booklet brand for those !!!!

-- elephant print fabric
-- stickers, variety, ALL sizes
-- sweet baby elephant prints, clothing, nursery, toys !!!
-- statues, figurines, variety
-- ALL plush, variety, cutesy !!! Awww !!!!
-- jewelry, NO tusks pieces !!!
-- clothing 
-- shoes
-- decorations for the home or business
-- kitchen wares
-- lamps
-- bedding
-- most toys to collect, Dumbo as well !!!
-- stationary print
-- gift bags, My little peanut theme !!! Awww !!!
-- gift wrap
-- balloons

I adore the Elephants !!!!

Sweet, cutesy !!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment