Monday, October 30, 2017

2018, year calendars, canned pumpkin......

I know it is time for me to purchase a new 2018 new year calendar to affix onto the wall.........every year I purchase one or two to place onto a wall in my home.....

Another year gone by ! Can't believe it......time passes you by.....

Many beautiful calendars to choose from, many themes, pictures, great as gifts, planners, important days to jot down on calendar specific days, appointments, birthdays, special events, write them down onto the calendar specific days to remember !.......Very helpful...

Calendars . com online has many calendars, I have seen also, as does Wal-Mart, target, dollar tree, dollar stores.....many prices, affordable mostly.........

Pocket book planners are small calendars that fold, neatly in purses, or pocket, work the same, very helpful indeed ! Pictures, cute, whimsical, beautiful.....write important dates, appointments days to remember on these......available everywhere.....

I enjoy choosing a calendar every year........

Just had breakfast, I purchase a package of the individually wrapped pre - cooked, already prepared, mini pancakes ! They are great for quick prep time, in a hurry, I purchase great value, and the Wafflebakkers, from Wal-Mart, I just warm in skillet, or in microwave, very well done, I add a dollop of whip topping, or pancake syrup.........I drink a glass of milk always with pancakes, different kinds......plain, blueberry.........Very good I enjoy these !

I am going to be baking this week, and I traditionally bake my pumpkin bread, with walnuts added in the batter........Very beautiful gold color when baked + ready to enjoy !!!.....

I had to purchase a few cans of the canned pumpkin, that is the pure pumpkin, canned......to bake my pumpkin bread........Very old fashioned recipe.....

Libby's , dollar general, family dollar, save a lot, western family, best choice I think have the pure canned pumpkin in their brands.........for creating bread, pumpkin rolls, muffins, pumpkin bars, cream cheese frosting needed with those baked items ! Then with pure pumpkin you can prepare old fashioned pumpkin pie......also.....have to add spices ! Follow recipe.......yum !  :)

whenever I am baking a homemade pumpkin pie, I purchase cans of the Pumpkin pie mix, Libby's........or other affordable, spices added already.......just add ingredients on instructions....eggs + evaporated milk.....

Pumpkin pie + Pecan pie can be prepared or purchased, I enjoy the already pre - baked pies sometimes if in a hurry !.....lol........they are nice ! Braums + Fields, or Wal-Mart Bakery, Sara Lee, Marie Callenders.......all have these pies, warm + serve........I always add whip topping to the Pumpkin pies !.......lol....

Anyways,

I found two very unique, cute, cat toys at Wal-Mart ! In the form of Gumby and Mr. Bubbles the bubble bath man !........lol......Very affordable, the cats can play, bat at, carry these in their teeth, cute toys for cats.......Gumby is a green guy ! Cats are so silly ! They cause me to giggle !.........haha...

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment