Monday, October 16, 2017

Panettone bread !!!.....

Bread is something I like to enjoy.

There are many types of breads, created with dried fruits, chocolate, and other spices.....

Bread is nice with meals.....or as a snack.

I enjoy trying them all, they are available most everywhere, many different shapes + types........so I say to myself, Go purchase and try girl !.......you can find many new faves to add to your dinner table....

Wal-Mart Bakery has many, different types of bread in packaging, for different meals.......I browse through those sometimes......

One unique / different bread I enjoy for celebrating is the culture, Panettone bread in boxes !......I adore the boxes the bread is contained in, simply remove box, then wrapping.........I think it is fun !

The Panettone bread is very pretty and packaged differently, than most bread.......I enjoy it !

These Panettone breads also make nice gifts for holidays....

These brands of Panettone bread are nice :

Bauducco
Balocco
Granducale
Del Maximo
Bimbo
Goya

Very interesting gift, and very nice !

Many different types.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment