Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sheets + bedding.......other things....

Spent the day today thinking about purchasing new bedding and a new bed sheet set for my bed, something affordable, comfy, New for resting / falling to sleep......

I think Now is the perfect time to catch some much needed rest ! Cooler weather, more quiet, calm.....

Wal-Mart, dollar general, family dollar, Target, I think Bed, Bath Beyond stores all have new sheet sets, pillows, comforters, dust ruffles, pillow shams, decorative....all colorful hues, patterns, styles...

I purchased a nice picture blanket from Wal-Mart for $ 8.......dollar General also has these........very cute, animal pictures, very nice !

I went to Walgreens to search for Halloween seasonal Beanie Boos, I found the spider he is cute, but I only purchased the bat named Beastie.......he has an orange nose and lime green wings !.......cute !.......

several other character TY Halloween Beanie Boos.......i adore all of them !........very many to choose from in this Halloween Beanie TY line.......picked thru at stores though !.......

CVS stores also have them for purchase as Walgreens does.......I found many decorations at Walgreens......for the season, every year I enjoy browsing the seasonal aisles specially for decorations + seasonal plush animals.......lol.......that's just something I enjoy yearly....

Thursday night I am going to be watching the cartoon The Great Pumpkin, with Snoopy dog and Charlie Brown.......it is very nice, tradition for me to watch, since I was a child.......Snoopy thinks he is a jet fighter pilot on his house !.......cute.......he is my fave.....wonderful cartoon, I like the pumpkin field also.....

Today I was able to watch the Super Mario cartoon, as the Super Nintendo game, it is older, I think I watched it before many years ago........I enjoy this one.  :)

I did see that Dollar Tree has those Wack a Pack self inflating balloons, mini size, you hit gently, and they inflate......These are very fun ! New to me.......very affordable....

Just a random browsing shopping day......

j.











No comments:

Post a Comment