Friday, October 20, 2017

Again, again, again...

Water well quit last nite, they screamed or S, screamed all nite because me and mom left to go get water at minis house I saw a lot of porch listed on at houses people setting out there, doing whatever trash they do........odd, that late.....masks

They yelled last nite I killed all their trash off because I dared to go somewhere late.......said they killed my water pump off and my grandpa's, and grandma p.......I think she is a mask down there, little teeny eyes, hands different, trying to make us cry.........lol......oh, yeah they are up to it as usual, now she is dying today, back to hospital.......more crooked.....

Still hollering in pickups ours and minis.......screamed at me all the way to chicksha, you kill everybody bitch ! I'm over now ! Said it was little people........Again Japanese or fake z........said they are gonna kill you bitch !...

You kill everyone fat bitch !......it's over now ! They will kill all of your family off now bitch, not involved in this !!!

Screams about ol man c, over east, money, estates they own or something ???......I don't know what that shit talk is about !???

Said z and k are gonna kill me, hate me, then they are dead, because I did something wrong ???....this changes daily......

Gave us the run around about water pump, and other shit with grandma, grandpa's........so damn ignorant stupid trash......idiots on dope and sluttin it up, high, trash won't go to rehab or leave me alone !

Harasses about cancer, aids, my pets are dying, people are going to kill us because we are not involved in any of this nasty trash mess !

Whatever, worthless harassing, nuisance dangerous thugs running crooked equipment, screaming at somebody who hates them and their b.s. right back in their face........

When I get threats, yells screams, harassment daily, and b.s. lie stories they create to find money, work, cause us sadness, exhaustion, confusion, more crap to have to put up with, they create messes to cause me, and rest of good family a nasty mess, money woes, for us, when we have enough troubles......sick of this since 1981.

My life is shit, and they just keep it going with more, from a bunch of crack head,jealous trash losers........

They are trying to make money or something off my worthless trash family masks holler about M family everyday and money b.s........sick of this too....

They keep that hillbilly trash sluts and dope all around me, I saw that last nite, they move more and more in.......they don't clean up nothing I can see, I guess another 29 years of corruption with crooked Dea and crooked Fbi, trailer ctrl trash whatever this is they yell.....

Sick of stress, being spun in circles, weirdness, evil, mean shit, dope heads and hillbilly trashy filth whores nasty trash family, snobs, snirls, telling, shitting all over my life, ruining things for me, no work because they ruin everything........had it !

Sick of listening to drug addict shit from a crack head idiot who hates my ass from high school....

Sick of being a good person and always being the last at everything, being verbally assaulted, harassed to death, upset, angry, sad, depressed, made fun of, why ???......because I am still a virgin, never took a drug in my life, never sold drugs, and because I won't lay on my back and be a worthless whore.......

I used to wonder why good people never got anything good in life like me, they just get shit, harassment, no good jobs, no money, made fun, picked apart.......because I am too good of a person to bow down to satanic, snob, dope head big wheels.......who think all a girls should do is bend over or lie down for money.......worthless trash rots in hell for eternity.......

I laugh because they are all cursed by me and a The Lord for their wicked ways, and all the shit they have tried to do to me......

When this is gone, the world will be better, I will have peace, happiness, no stress, and calm....

They keep it up, and I smile evily and laugh at their pathetic Dangerous, crooked b.s......I laugh evily at their pathetic screams, harassment, downward spirals, oh the crooked mighty are a fallin !!!

I know with all the yelling, screams, I must be ahead of them all.....they are angry for some reason right ?.......enjoy hell I tell them, take some ice cubes....it's hot down there.......lol...

What goes around, comes right back and slaps them in the face........karma is a bitch isn't it.....

Thanks for all the help, keeping us all safe, and the medical help, I appreciate everything !

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment