Sunday, October 15, 2017

Cooking sauces.....

I enjoy cooking meals, especially during this time of year.......preparing / cooking meals, creates togetherness, comfort, and more so fun to cook meals at home !

I like to gather ingredients, search for good recipes, try new cooking techniques, New different recipe dishes to prepare.......gathering groceries can be fun also.......shop sales, off brands, enjoy it all....

Cooking dinners at home is old traditions, I adore that, sure I enjoy fast food restaurant chains often, but cooking at home is something old tradition, I think we should all try always......

Being together with loved ones you care for, and shopping for groceries to create a meal together also can be enjoyable.......creates, togetherness.......good social activity ! 

Chat, laugh, read recipes, have fun, then enjoy meals you have created.....

I like to try new ways of cooking + preparation for all meals.......try all types of meals / recipes......healthy, special health meals, or just plain whatever you wish..........

I always include plenty of veggies on my dinner plate.......canned or frozen, or steam in bag veggies......I try them all.......greens are very good for us........I enjoy meats well done.......cooked thoroughly.....

Very comforting to have family time, friend time cooking, having a good day !

I recently have purchased the Campbell's Cooking Sauces, in packaging, very affordable, I have tried most of them and I rather like them !

Easy to pour into cook skillet, just add whatever the instructions ask for on back of packaging......veggies, meats, pastas, oil......serve with sides......just pour in, thoroughly cook meats......sauces is all that is in package........very affordable......I found mine at Wal-Mart....

Today I used the sauce package I purchased........very nice ! Easy to prepare a unique dish........

Sauces are nice to cook with......I enjoy these !

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment