Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Went to doctor, bladder infection......

Finally went to the doctor locally, small-town medical clinic........

I had to take a urine test, pee in a cup !.......lol.......very odd, but you have to, to determine your infection, for medicine......

I had a bladder infection, too much tea, not enough water........tea gives me enough caffeine, but I do not need to be drinking it daily.......water only.....

I was prescribed medicine, take with water..........

I had to purchase a few items, medical from the Dollar General, I purchased Rex - All brand medical items, I think their foil labeling is neat.........I know that I am weird about pretty labeling........haha....

Bandages, I purchased a few boxes for a bad scrape on my leg, brands of bandages, plenty, Nexcare, was one.......

I haven't been feeling well at all !!!...

I think serious bacterial infections are terrible, easily take you down, sneak up on your body........medicines are wonderful, we all need them......

I know one thing, if you have any bad sinus, or infection below, you know it can easily spread all over your body........infection multiples, drink plenty of water......take your antibiotic !.......accurately......

I was grocery shopping yesterday, and I saw hominy, near the canned vegetables.......hominy is something I haven't had at a meal for years, I think I had it on a southwest salad........

Hominy is corn, just prepared differently......I think I may create another southwest salad with chicken or steak strips sometime soon.......

Hopefully I will rid my body of nasty infection soon, I have been very exhausted + sick for a long time.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment