Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cat messes !.....

Purchased some Tang orange drink mix yesterday at Wal-Mart, I like to mix the powder + water into a plastic juice container........I know Tang is also available in plastic bottles, just chill and drink !

I also adore Sunny D, orange juice drink with my breakfast.......very tangy, has vitamin c added.......wakes you up it is so tangy !...........5 Alive, frozen juice, is also a fave with breakfast........very tasty ! Mix as instructed.......I prefer extra sour......just a little less water.....

Seems as though cat pet problems are plenty, Rocky cat still has a puffed cheek, still infected, even with this medicine, I have been very upset about it.......but I will have patience........

Last night my Tigger cat started violently projectile vomiting, all over the carpet, and it happened late.......he has been violently vomiting like this for a couple of years.........he behaves strangely ill also......I have so many troubles anymore......

I had to wash steamclean my carpet floor after that and empty the nasty contents outdoors late........what a mess......stress.

I love my cats, but very upset lately with everything......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment