Monday, October 2, 2017

Into the fields.....

It is now time for fall season planting of wheat.....every time the weather changes, I know we have much work to tend to....

After wheat seed is purchased, then onto the wheat drill time !.......takes much work, sometimes re - sewing of the wheat fields......I know many farmers have already planted, and lost fields due to floods.......re - work !

I look forward to chilly weather, and while helping with the fields I know it makes a difference to help....

Usually I take chilled water bottles, and a few snacks.....it sometimes takes all day to complete a field, grand sized.....

Anyways, this time of year I remember growing up as a child helping to work in the field, and often I adore working in these mini coloring books that are seasonal / fall / Halloween......

I purchased 2 Play Pack grab n go, they are fun to color, mini booklets with the crayons and stickers......the pages this year are very cute, halloween, and remind me of the coloring pages in grade school, very outlined, neat !

I enjoy coloring those, very affordable just $ 1......all ages....

My Rocky cat is better, still swelled jaw though, he looks like a chipmunk !.....lol....he's cute......he had to have 2 teeth removed......still taking his medicine....

There is a very cute fuzzy faux black cat keychain at Wal-Mart very affordable that is so cute !....I found it last week, it has green googly eyes, that look almost real !....I smiled, it reminds me of my cat.....lol...

I am enjoying seeing all of the black cat wear, I have seen travel luggage, purses, leggings / tights, black cat.....very cute !.....

Black cats are beautiful, I know my Pumpkin is....

I have been baking more so lately and I found at the Dollar General the Tollhouse Blonde Brownie mix with the white + dark chocolate chips, follow instructions ! Very good snack.....in boxes, affordable, I purchased 2.....nice with glass of cold milk...

Anyway, I am ready to just continue on, say goodbye to summer, and this year....looking forward to the chill in the air.  :)

Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment