Friday, October 13, 2017

Playing crickets in head.....

Went to mimis house this morning she said she keeps hearing crickets playing loudly in her head, she kept hearing them this morning, I heard nothing, she said they play loudly all the time in her head....

I knew right then they are still hacking her mind, and I asked her to move to another room, she still heard crickets, I heard nothing........I heard chatter in her house and on the wind, so still hacking by nasty trash ! Maybe they need some crickets.....

Scared for her safety, mine, everything's always a mess, not right, ruined, or hacked, harassed by trash with equipment.....

S has been making suicide threats, to kill himself in front of my bedroom window, hang himself from a tree there, or shoot himself........upsets me, depresses + scares me, he needs help.

Sorry to bother you, just upset, scared.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment