Thursday, October 26, 2017

Singing......

I have forever loved music of all types.

I like to sing songs, along with the radio, cds, Mp 3, and I sing loudly !.......I have strong vocal ability.........a blessing !

Singing has always been stress relief, for me, many years, upset ? Stressed ? Sad ? Scared ?.......stop worrying and go focus on songs + singing ! 

You can find many songs describing how you feel, so go ahead and sing the song.......it is very helpful with stress + upset.....

Music is good.

Accompaniment tapes / cds / mp 3 are nice to sing along to yourself, just the music of a certain song, or learn the song on an instrument and sing it........karaoke, ya know.....

Performing with friends, acquaintances, family, loved ones, indoors your home can be fun social activity....

I always like to see others know the goodness of good music......

I listen to most genres.

Whatever you enjoy listening to is good.

I also enjoy relaxing instrumental music, orchestra / symphony, spa music are my faves for this.....

Singing relieves emotional turmoil, inner turmoil, how you are feeling, sing loudly at home as I enjoy......it can help you understand how you are feeling....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment