Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Again.....

Last nite, more chatter, constant talking, harassing me with exterior / outdoor noises, scratching, yelling, weird animal noise or in hell creepy noises.........trying to scare me, I still get scared they are out there, coming back.......very creepy sounding, some kind of crooked surveillance equip.....S and or Japanese voice woman talking nasty to my mother at nite she said, then I hear in my room all nite talking about some old car, yelling about money, and rumpelstiltskin ? Under the bridge ??.......whatever that is...

Yelling at me about my cats mouth bleeding bad yesterday.....Rocky cat......blood and nastiness leaking everywhere yesterday......

My grandma p behaving oddly, seen her today, she was talking about my grandpa, and crying, I don't know what is going on, just hope she isn't hacked......she said she is thinking about him and thought he was there yesterday.......thanks for helping with her.......those damn pills for years I guess......

Please tell those good med health people we appreciate everything, they need more help they said once, too many corrupt up at OkCity and everywhere they said.......those crooked ones were hacking my house in next room, hacking me, hacking my family, and hacking my pets, said they were hypnotizing medicines in our bodies and all animals for many years, we all stayed sick because of them, they told......so that's another bad thing to look out for, letting you know.....

More crooked Dea and crooked Fbi yelling on my waves and wind about Dea owns this store bitch !....oklacity is going to kill you all bitch !......staring, following me everywhere, standing around looking at me, surveillance me........lol.......yeah I'm so laughing at them......I've never messed in drugs or sluttin and I have never sold drugs......or myself !.........weirdos....corruption ! 

I know you are trying to get this completed, but these creeps down here a lot are crooked with hands in the money jar, and in bed with sluts......a fools paradise for crooked ol Dea and Fbi...think they all are above and over ruling you guys...think they are getting everything too....i just laugh, struttin tall like big wheel roosters........haha....

They are all cry baby bitches, and bastards, crooked, worthless, jealous, running their mouths off, big wheels and low wheels messed up on dope, just as filthy and annoying as my worthless hillbilly trash family on all sides !!!

Anyway, thanks again, sorry to annoy you.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment