Friday, October 6, 2017

Still harassing as always....

I have been feeling very bad.....and we have been working in the fields......they keep catching my waves and screaming, then S, keeps yelling, non stop talking, making threats, talking disgusting, I thought I might pass out.....it makes me very sick.

Makes fun of me for being a virgin, calls me a fat bitch....every time I travel he screams in my head, or on the wind, surveillance, screams....talks non stop about crooked T, family member who lives over east......said you are all angry with me for blogging, going to kill me, when I blog they scream, you kill everybody bitch !, he yells too !

Listens to my thoughts, makes comments as I take a shower, makes comments about everything I do, say, think, feel, then takes things from my mind so I will forget simple items, or things at stores, or to tell something, he harasses as I drive, this has went on for 5 years.....

Screaming about Japanese, sluts, money always, Nashville, Washington, Dallas, H Wood, Tulsa, Lawton, Darko, OkCity all making threats on me, they are organizing to be sent down here to kill me said I need to be raped, make a whore out of me, and I have to marry an aids patient, drug dealer......???......

Constantly harasses my mother about her face, weight, said she needs to be a whore, she is a good mom, it makes me sad......

Every time I have troubles just like my cat being sick, or I have sickness, he harasses, says I need to be prepared for me dying, or my cat has cancer you bitch, harasses me so much, I feel faint, and I cannot rest, it exhausts me too much !

He tortures harasses my brain waves every 5 seconds, about stupid drug stuff in his head, tries to manipulate my mind so I will think / feel weirdness about everything.......talks about Kyle, his drug friends, family, how I ruined his life because Rhiannon broke his heart.....blames me for that and everything....

Screams about his money, their money, says I ruined everything, I have their money and his....says my cat has aids, cancer is dying, or they are raping your dog, and grandma right now bitch...

They harass my Mimi with calls that are creepy, play on her mind with surveillance to scare her.....I am very depressed about all the harassment, worrying about these nuts, idiots, and trash down here stalking, and harassing us, me on my brain waves every 5 seconds.......I don't know what to do, I am tired, not feeling well, and scared I may die.......

I need help or something to end the brain wave harassing every second, by a terrible drug addict with mental problems......the harassment is much, much worse, about lies, this is this, that is that, no wait ! I lied, laughing because he knows truth......playing mind games about everything.....to upset me about pets, my brother, Megan, my grandparents -- all.....

Upsets, harasses me about my old cow blue, I cry about him.....I cannot rest, he creates noises, sends nasty sick pictures + dreams to us all......very upsetting....

They are very angry now because I blog and he tells everyone that I blogged to you up there what they are doing to us.....says they will kill me, hack me, and other threats......sick of it !

Talks non stop about nasty filth, sluts, sicko creepy stuff, cancer, aids people on the creeks, in houses.....just non stop !

Says med health people put cancer all over my body for years, and people locally who hated me in high school, Amanda bshaw, Jeff Milam, Shelby l, nasty worthless trash family of mine.....

I mean, this is ridiculous, out of control, exhausting, to the point I feel faint, scared, crying, depressed, I am not a cry baby, I just have had enough constant drug addict, local trash, harassment !.....

I don't understand why I have to talk to someone like him, who is so far gone in the head, on drugs, hates me, despises me and everyone not involved in this stupid illegal crap.......he hates me just like his girlfriend sluts, Rhiannon, Sandy p......

Screams about Phillip, m family Sandy p, amanda, all the hales, all my worthless trash family, says he steals off my blog so you can't find things I need to tell you about these losers.....

Yesterday, I was busy in the field he yelled, talked non stop, he was high as usual I guess, he ran my mind down, I cried, felt trapped, depressed......I have enough problems troubles and things I have to do, then he exhausts me, I feel sick, tired, annoyed so I yell back at him.......

I know you are all very busy with other things, but I need help, before I pass away and die.....and those masks need to stop, or something, these idiots with them are too far gone.....I see them at stores, everywhere, still following me, this is really stupid of the trash to keep harassing someone not involved in anything, I don't know them ! They keep telling, I clearly do not know those losers.....

Weird, creep show people, I am sick of them, all this, I don't care about their junk, who they are, or what criminal crap they are into with my worthless family......they scream, harass, and so does S......I don't understand all this constant harassment, telling me to give up bitch ! Commit suicide !........yeah whatever.....trash.

Telling me I am dying, and the satellites are instructed to kill you bitch !....??????

I don't know any of these harassing idiots trash they brought down here to kill me, they said they are bringing more to kill me, surround me up my road, locally, this way, that way directionally........local towns...

I just wish for more quiet in my life, no more brain wave attacks, hacks, and idiots on drugs in stores, highways, harassing me either !......they need their equipment gone from me.......loser drug trash, whores, all need it taken from them, too dangerous.....out of control....

I know they don't respect me, and I don't respect them......they keep on though trying to kill me, S really enjoys attacking me, he even talks to me in the shower, says they have pictures of me naked, and as a baby naked online somewhere, and h wood bought these ??????? Upsets me..

says they raped my cows as bottle calves in my barn.......my dogs, all have aids.......says I was born with aids, and I am dying of cancer, aids, that the govt, infected me with at the hospital ????......they hide your blood work from you bitch aids !

I am tired, becoming upset, lost more so, very insecure about all this, he is much worse harassing my waves.......I feel lost most days, and he is screaming at me, my waves are probably worn down, red, raw.......my brain is hit every second with talking from his nasty drug addict mind.....

He seems upset about Morgan or something, harassed her non stop bitching about her....

I know this is another long letter, but I blog so you all know what's going on with this, me, those losers......

I just wish for more calm, peace in my life, answers, clarity, so I can calm down know the real story, not some drug addict talk who clearly hates me because I am a good person not involved in filth......

Sorry to bother you.

Love, j.


No comments:

Post a Comment