Friday, October 6, 2017

Very strong, insecure sometimes.....

Whenever I am tired, I often start to feel very weird, overwhelmed, depressed, insecure about everything.....

I know we all go through this, we stand insecure, no safety net to catch us when we fall......that's just how life is....

Being near people who are stressful, annoying, troublesome, who intentionally harass and cause you problems, these people cause me to feel stressed, upset, and I often become very sick with colds, flu, depressed, because of constant stress of having to be harassed by those creepy people !.......

Believe me, I am a strong woman, but I am very stressed sometimes with the out of control, annoying, stupid behavior of weirdo others......and those inebriated with drugs / alcohol......my whole life, those people stress me terribly, annoying.....harassing, hateful, evil most I have unfortunately met, known, or in my worthless family..........lol...

People who try to intentionally constantly harass, ruin, destroy others are forever in trouble, and end up ruining themselves.......just how it is....

Being insecure is weak, I know, but often I feel this way because of stress, troubles, sadness, confusion about things, anger, money woes, being sick with sinus / asthma / allergies......others.......very bothersome, ill often.....

I think mostly about others, do they ever feel insecure about things as I ???......

I make very sure I stay a strong, tough person, and I know how to go on and laugh through the bad / sad days, dry my upset tears, and laugh as the door closes on a phase of life, say goodbye and go on best as I can......saying goodbye to hurt / pain / illness / evil people who have intentionally set out to destroy me, because I am a good person....

Everyone has these tired, depressing, bad / sad days, cases and cases of the sads it seems.....do I require more rest than most, I wonder ???........each person is different ya know ?........

Feeling trapped, isolated in a mess can cause anyone to feel insecure, neglected, upset, ill and stressed......having to battle the idiots I have had to listen to, put up with, argue with my entire life, is enough to drive anyone Koo - Koo !......lol.......these are anyone in my worthless trash family and / or anyone I have unfortunately had to meet in my life who hates me........you have to laugh, and make fun of these morons right back, and go on......laugh ! They ruin themselves.......

Facing challenges, my whole life has been a challenge, but I never give up !!!......I just become very strong as I have to, to battle on through my challenges, and go on.....

Life, and people can be weird, I can't figure it or them out puzzling ???......I just have to laugh, say oh well.....and go on......haha ! Who cares......

Insecure, yet strong I never give up...

Just a tired week with a case of the sads. :(

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment