Sunday, October 22, 2017

Zippered, decorated, bible covers.......

I like the zippered, decorated, bible covers I have seen in the Christian merchandise stores.........I think they are nice, helpful to carry and zip your bible up in, for storage.......

They keep it stored, clean, protect your bible and Sunday studies literature.....

I have seen them with rhinestones, embroidery, some other stones, I think also beads before......

I think they are very unique, neat, nice......stores your bible nicely.......

Available at the Christian merchandise stores and online I have seen these........

Place bible interior of zippered holder, and zip it closed........nice to have.....

Still not feeling well, taking cranberry tablets, drinking 100 percent cranberry juice, still weird feeling........I am only drinking water.....for a long time.....

Antibiotics seem to never help me much with uti, bladder infection, or kidney infection.......so I try the cranberry way......

Stayed home yesterday, tried to rest, I watched Qvc + Hsn tv shopping on the tv............There were a few snacks on there I enjoy...........

I have tried the Germack mix with candies, dried fruits, nuts........very nice, plastic jar.........a gift given to me....

The Harry London, chocolates, are very nice, cute ! I seem to adore wonderfully created, chocolates.......Chocolate candies in wrapped paper foils, are neato !..........nice to gift.........

That was my day yesterday, not feeling well as usual.....

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment