Thursday, October 26, 2017

More crap.....as always...

Stevie, was very angry early this morning about his friends or whoever people out here ! Are ? F you bitch ! I am sick and don't feel good, cannot rest enough, he starts rattling in my head non stop furious about me knowing grandma fake shit is over......

You ruined everybody down there bitch ! He yelled on my waves. I told his ass to go to damn mental lockup, and Rehab, over and over then he quieted down.......he said he was up north of my house to harass me for what I did !!???.......yawn.........as usual.

Then today I dared travel in a vehicle, to D town.......and then taco bell......You're killing everybody fat diabetes diabetes bitch ! I just purchased tacos no cheese because of my medicine.......fat bitch ! Diabetes ! He yelled non stop.........some stupid shit about his friends, works with...???......I heard him non stop on my waves You kill everyone bitch ! You ruin everyone's life !

Then yelled he hacked my taco bell receipt in cash register, he told me 5 years ago, high as hell, that he has been hacking my gift cards I have from Christmas gifts, and that's why for years and years now I have problems when trying to use them, the cashier says Oh it is empty ! Brand new.....00 . 000 reads on the display at register then boom ! The real balance appears credited, happened to me at least 5 times I know of......

Hacks cash registers at restaurants, messes that up he told me, him and others.....anything electronic ? They hack probably following me around, even orders on a comforter 20 years ago, they told me Kyle Smith hacked with his equipment, changed the color, size, was lost in mail........didn't receive that til a month after ordering.............just anything to harass me.........for years now they all scream about hacking bank info, and nasty trash family all sides bragged they could get into anyone's bank info, themselves, or have others do this.......just more crap !

They think it's funny to constantly harass, pry, try to steal, get away with mischief.....and being able to eavesdrop on house conversations, all phones, and now dreaded mind wave listening, too much for 20 years and since I was a child harassed by this shit !.........they are nosy, obsessed, creeps, weirdos.........I don't think he needs to be listening to my every though, making comments, if someone has to talk to me, find someone professional, sober, kind he's killing me.......had enough !

It is a mind control, being in control with knowledge, and equipment to hurt harass, cause mental torture, cruelty.....mind games.......tired.

Yawn........he knows even when I take a pee, or take a walk, anything he knows, listens, makes mean comments ! 

He is out of control, danger to himself and others, depressed, addicted, and needs to get some help.......I tried to tell him that, he won't listen, I have lived with people in my life on dope, crazy, messed up, won't clean up.......so I go on.......more let downs as usual.......

Pretty much most people in my life all these years have been worthless, addict, trash, let downs.........yeah go ahead and blame me for everything I yell back....

I have had enough b.s. with this bat shit crazy family trash, then I have to listen to his b.s. ! Then Gs yelling about how stupid I am and I belong in a nuthouse, because I hate his nasty worthless family !!!! And have tried my whole life to tell him how nasty they all were......they played mind games on him too, turned him against me, and then he thinks Annette and Alexander bshaw family are golden......I tried to tell him the truth about them, and he just yells You're crazy ! You don't know nothing about them !!! Shut your damn mouth move out !!!........he seems to think Lewis rays rejected slut Annette was so grand her and looper.......that's them ! Kathy Alexander was following me a few months ago and year before that, they said going to ask me for money ? ???? More b.s....

I have had about all I can stand........all this other trash following me, harassing for years, worthless family, surveillance harassment bloody pics to my waves since childhood, scratching on my bedroom wall, window years ago, bashing my teeth, grinding my teeth together with surveillance, raping me both ends with surveillance, threats, making emotional turmoil, anxiety, nervousness with surveillance. Screaming in my waves, number countdown, all through school on my waves, false beliefs, misinformation, telling me, propaganda,.....

Stevie carries on Philip, Sandy, Dean country hams, Linda T. old crap sterling turd heads Traditions of good ol crooked fbi crooked dea surveillance.....harassing...harass that bitch to death ! Little bitch !.......

 now stevie moron, and G know it all......I'd love to see him cry about that trash family !......haha.....truth hurts cry baby ! I'd laugh

Oh well......problems my whole life.....bad ones.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment