Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Curtains + accessories.......

Curtains are needed for all Windows + blinds / shades......

I know here the sun is always ultra bright !........in the summer it hits the Windows creates too much heat interior + exterior of the home......

Curtains I purchase everywhere, I enjoy them all.......the heat / room darkening curtains work well behaving the blinds / shades......

Often curtains can match the home decor, be printed many designs, detailed, pictures, many color hues !

Elaborate sewing techniques create cozy looks for the curtains, Windows need coverage always, be respectful......

Businesses need blinds installed and / or curtains, or exterior shades.......helps with the look and the electric bills during hot weather......

I purchased a curtain set years ago, just plain color hue, I purchased curtain holder / curtain rod, very plain or decorative......install with tools above Windows, then hang curtains !........read instructions in packaging with curtain rods / hangers.........kinda tedious, but fun actually for me.........I was very happy to have curtains newer........

Curtains can be any fabric, but they need to keep you safe from prowlers / peeping Tom's !.......pervs........icky !........I have had this creepy issue also trying to look in my Windows at night !!!.......very nasty and creepy........I heard them talking......

I have had blinds and curtains installed many years......very wrong and nasty to spy on others as this way !!!......so we all need curtains to be safe from creepers !

Curtains can be many prices, most affordable at local dollar store, family dollar, Wal-Mart, Target........curtain rods, window blinds there at these stores also for purchase....

Helps with heat / cold + light well....be warmer or cooler.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment