Thursday, October 19, 2017

Canned soups.....

Whenever I am preparing for stocking my kitchen cabinets with groceries, I always purchase cans of soup....

It is something I enjoy right now / seasonal, when very much cooler outdoors I can quickly heat and serve a can or two of soup.....

Soup can be very comforting for me, when I am not feeling so well, when in need of a quick prepare meal.....

I know when I am sick with a cold or flu, I always purchase Campbell's chicken and stars soup !........lol.......since childhood whenever I feel sick, I have chosen that soup........haha........I enjoy the tiny stars floating in my soup........my fave shape of noodle !.......laugh !

Brands of canned soups I like are plenty !

Campbell's.......all !
Progresso
Save a lot

The dry mix package soups I enjoy, you just add water, prepare......I like these :

Bear Creek
Lipton
Knorr

Healthy Choice soups are there lower sodium, for special diets, Healthy Request....also

I adore the Chunky soups, chicken, beef, lentils, steak, cheeseburger, broccoli + potato, chicken + wild rice, veggies with meats....

And.......

I enjoy also the Broccoli + cheese thinner soups, the cream mushroom and cream chicken soups, cream celery, for recipes, casseroles.......very yum !

With my soups I simply heat them in a cooking pan, very warm, can burn, so be watchful !......

I purchase a box of salted crackers, you find most anywhere.....my fave brands are :

Lance
Nabisco
Zesta

Cheese, I adore !!!  :)

I like to have those salted crackers, a few, with a square of any cheese, dipped in bowl at side, cheddar, longhorn cheese, Colby Jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, these are my faves with a bowl of soup + a few crackers.......

Very nice !

Thinking about soup tonite.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment