Saturday, October 28, 2017

Harass, harass again....

Talked non stop as usual yesterday on my waves, angry, pissed off he said because of the funeral at wewoka.......my mom said while there, her mind was hacked someone pretending to be an important person....saying b.s. about they are gonna have to kill her, she's the mother.....have a man for her to be paired up with get rid of her.......then she heard something as always about M ctrl family !!!........made her feel sick, upset her, so it must have been interior of her head.........over and over.

Called as my brother last night he said to bring baby down here with Hiv to our house, to hack me for Japanese family ???.....Z and K are mad at me over baby ???

My mom knows something weird about my brother, suspicious......past behavior she ponders about that with his voice, everything.....not upset.

Harassed all night Bitch ! They are bringing more ctrl people down here from everywhere to kill you off bitch ! You ruin everyone today, northeast !?????

Said you are all mad at me because I know everything ??? Said I would be killed ??? I'm not angry with you guys about anything, just the worthless family and their trashy b.s. worthless people, followers, worshippers......just embarrassing filth.....all of them...

Screamed last night, I got upset because I heard several voices, then in next room and kitchen robot in hell voice ??? Made me sick......then I fell asleep....

Said they were hacking my mom's pickup to stop it driving ??? And bank accounts, then hacking my satellite, and my fireplace heater to burn it up in outlet, they said they overheat house outlets said Dean country ham always did this ??? That makes me mad as hell ! We have enough house problems already.........just harass, harass !

Same dying stories about my health, moms, cats, dog all being put to sleep...

Said they put a F house here ! Sign in yard at grandparents house, Leah Reynolds bitch did this with Kensi McCracken bitch underage sluts ???......that's trash right there ! I saw that Leah follow me all over that nasty grocery store at Marlow, one day right in my face staring and laughing, yeah she's another nasty bitch......

He yells all nite every time I dare go to that nasty Marlow grocery, and they are all weird in there for years, Sandy, Linda, Phillip M, always said they ran that store !!! Always going in there, to the back and Johnny m said he had friends who ran it.......yeah sure he did.........now I know about what that was........always old lady sluts snobby in there, follow us around, stare and glare, red eyes....

He keeps impersonating you on my waves says he's you, then he med health, s.h, L. H., Stanh, d. C., then Jones, sick of his b.s., lies, trying to cause me stress, misinformation about health...........he tries to run my mind down......intentionally....

Causes all this mental confusion, exhaustion, will not stop talking on my waves......he is very seriously criminally ill minded, confused, sometimes, I think he hallucinate on his damn illegal shit he says he is smoking, he is obsessed with everything I think, everywhere I go, screams, ridicules, and I am a good person listening to constant b.s., filth about genitalia, of men, women,

 and he imagines he is someone in a costume, angry because I don't believe he is who he says in costume...then harasses all day and nite !.....totally seriously lost, addicted, loser, I have been trying for years to get this to stop.......he's always very angry, blames me, hates me over everything wrong in his life, constantly trying to cause me or my mom problems, stress, health issues or confuse........

Had enough b.s. too about the grandma fake trash, grandparents death mystery, dead, alive, oh wait I was told by govt to kill them bitch ! Said to make a f house out of their house......and he tried, they all prostitute in it he said....

Any way to put doubt in my mind, cause me stress, harass, he goes for it, screams about his friends all dead bitch ! 

I have had enough, he said you all called me a tattletell, hmm, reminds me of Julie Sanders calling me that in kindergarten because I told her those snob bratty girls were twisting my arms back, throwing dirt at me in my eyes........same sterling filth.

I guess some things never change.

Thanks, from the tattletell down here.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment