Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cornbread mixes, duck pens , others.....

Rested fairly well last night, having to drink a lot of water.....

I have been having Tigger cat poop messes everywhere, he pooped on the floor, carpet, and on a bed comforter !!!.........what a nasty mess......but that is just how pets are, clean it up and go on, because they are blessings ! Fur babies.  :)

I had to go to town and purchase a cleaning solution for pet messes on carpets, bedding, so I found a bottle of Resolve Carpet cleaner for pets messes, hand held spray, spray in your hand to carpet or cloth......

I sprayed the poop stain well, let it set 5 mins, on carpet, scrubbed out with paper towel........it worked there, next I sprayed it on my comforter stain area, let it set, then scrubbed the same, so I placed it into the clothes washer, added my clothing soap and small amount of vinegar.......gone ! No more poop cat stain !.......haha.......Resolve must be a good one.....

Other items I saw at the stores yesterday, just for fun....

I enjoy those Fig Newton cookie bars, made from figs / dates.....I like those !......

I purchased a few yogurt + granola fruit / bars for a snack, they also have those in chocolate chip, peanut butter, plain, almond, marshmallow........I purchased a variety pack......Quaker, Nature Valley, Great Value, some people enjoy them, some don't, I know I like them........

Purchased some pinto beans, Casserole brand.......I have tried them all......very good for beans and cornbread.....

I purchased corn bread mix, simple, easier, I enjoy Jiffy and the Shawnee Mills, here in Oklahoma.........After reading instructions, prepare corn bread, then I throw in a can of Mexi - corn, and / or  cream style corn, jalapenos diced, cheese shreds....drain water from Mexi - corn first before adding.......then bake in oven.......very good with pinto beans.....  :)

I like to prepare beans in crock pot, with water, jalapeno or two......small slice of salt pork, cook several hours, always wash beans from package before cooking.....

I found at Save a lot the Ginger Evans blueberry muffin mixes, those are nice !.......I enjoy all the Ginger Evans baking mixes, affordable, good......

And...........

I found the cute duck writing pens at Dollar General........cute !.......they have googly eyes and fuzzy feather hair.......just $ 1.......you know me and the pens that I enjoy carrying in my purse.......I like the cute, unique ones.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment