Friday, October 20, 2017

Water pump troubles.....

Last nite the water wouldn't work at all in my home......I turned the water faucets on everywhere in bathrooms, kitchen, no water !......

I had just taken my shower, so I was happy I had already taken one to be clean !

Water well is fine, down into ground very long ways, water is there, just the water pump had quit !.....old.

Today I was able to go to town, and then I enjoyed a local Bbq restaurant, built in last several years.......very cute !......I only had a small Bbq sandwich.......nice !

Haven't been feeling well lately, I think I may have a urinary tract, or bladder infection, I often drink too much juice or tea some days, then water, too much drink, not enough water.......hopefully this goes away.......I took the cranberry tablets Azo.........maybe it will help.

Still worries with my cat and other things in life......

Hopefully I can have my water pump going this evening and I can have water........I feel as a plains, old fashioned, Pioneer woman !.......haha........that's country livin !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment