Friday, October 13, 2017

Settled in life......

I often think about how people cope with stress, worry, disarray, insecurity........do others have constant troubles and strife ???

I know I have these troubles with myself, due to outer influences from others, causing troubles my whole life.......

I wish for an end to these constant feelings, troubles, stress that devour my mind and life......

How often I wish for once in my life, things could be normal, stable, settled, tended to without just me alone it seems going through daily stress.....

It is often that I wish for help going through these bad + sad days, and facing constant turmoil and stress alone, I've never truly had much help with just daily problems that arise, like a never ending task, home problem, family issue, I feel as I am always the only one who can tend to issues, problems, this only causes me constant stress since I was a child !!!

I know I am tough as can be, but never ending turmoil, sadness, fear, danger has taken it's toll I know, it happens with everyone, much worse for some I know...........not whining, not complaining just wish for better days........something different......

Being settled for me, would be the end of stress, worry, and relief ! Many times throughout my life I have felt trapped, surrounded by danger, but I have kept on battling through the constant b.s........

Being settled I think is just relief, comfort, happiness for everyone.......no longer a mirage, it's real !.......lol.....

Hopes, dreams, wishes, goals, better days of good not bad !

Feeling accomplished, happy, having shelter, work occupation, trying our best for goodness, and not having others nearby who are evil to ruin everything we wish for and create, try for........adios to those losers !

Being settled is comfort within your mind, soul, heart, many of us ramble on for years trying to find that place of comfort + happy.......some people never find it sadly....

Settling in life I think is best for the whole world, calm the heck down !, find work, good friends, family, love + care.....

No worries, no pain, no turmoil, no vices to overtake us, no more worthless feelings about our behaviors or things we should have and could have done or said differently to have happier outcomes for us.........just go on, try and keep trying for better.....

Calming down, ending chaos, ending evil is best for us all.....

Finding where we all are happiest in life and figuring out where we all belong in life is best, relief to most I know !

Having peace, safety, comfort, happiness is what I think we all wish for all over the world......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment