Monday, October 23, 2017

Stalker, weirdo, worse, a letter....

Stevie, is much worse. I cannot handle this harassment from him, he is a weirdo, creepy, messed up.......I told him I would press charges on him for all this........he is obsessed with me stalker or something.......

He keeps talking nasty to me saying pu##y people, f##cking my bitch off, your pu##y is tiny bitch use it !.......talks nasty about my books, ass, then talks about gay sex........I have cried and cried because I don't feel good I cannot rest, I am very sick and exhausted from him and all these others weirdos.......I am scared I may die anytime.........he keeps saying I am dying.......

He impersonated health techs on my waves, tells me wrong info most the time, says last night they were killing me off, backing up my kidney tubes, then he screamed all nite last nite after fake grandma call from fake L...........Said they wanted D, and G. To go to hospital last nite so they could kill them in car wreck, then he screamed after a vehicle drove by, and we stayed home........sick and scared of this !!!

He listens to my waves and sees where I am going gets an itinerary for my plans and sends people to harass me, follow, try to kill me, or cause me problems at a doctor office just like today I am going to try to go and get this uti some meds, he screamed all night that We will get you body fluid test, and say you have diabetes, bilirubin in your pee bitch ! Then you will have more problems, go to hospital.....

He tells me info then laughs, you don't know the truth do you bitch ! Exhausts me, terrifies me, keeps yelling I am a lesbian, and a psychopath bitch !......I know I am not a lesbo !!!

Said that you make him talk to me because I was asleep one nite and he asked me to marry him ??? And I said yes ? Then had surveillance sex with him ????.....I know they have raped me on both ends with it, I couldn't pee or go to bathroom and hold it.......I never knew what was going on til probably S. H or L. h, or Jones told me.....

He screams about them all the time, S. h, L. H, Jones and his sister, makes fun, lies. Said they are dead........I just cannot stand this with him, I have had it !......he needs to be disposed of properly, whatever to keep him away from me, and off my waves,........he is worse, he keeps mumbling, following, stalking, making threats of rape, death, threats to turn this crap up on me, kill my pets, D G, Mimi off with his crooked equipment.....

He is using phone voices, impersonated, harasses, then weird numbers call my cell phone and moms phone.....

Said he shaved his penis hair in my grandma's floor, he has aids he says........then gave my baby pictures he stole out of her house to pedophiles to Jack off on........Said they raped my dog everyday....

Said he has to talk to me because crooked dea fbi crooked told him to to kill me off, give me a stroke, aneurysm........I probably already had one....

Then says he has to keep my Ming going talking non stop to me......

I don't care what went wrong out here or with my life, not mad at you at all........just mad at the trash, worthless nasty family.......I hate these losers......they hurt me, not you......

I just know I need someone to talk to who is professional, kind informative, quieter, just tell my waves or room whatever, then turn it off til more info is needed.......somebody stop by my waves tell me whatever, turn it off, never let me be hacked, or my pets, or family here, Mimi too......

Too much stress in my life, I don't need to talk to someone cruel, nasty minded, weirdo, drug addicted, creep !

Turn him off please, move him far away please ! He says he has to live out here north of me at bshaw or jacoby house to harass me.......I know that is stalker, illegal trash these morons are pulling......

I'm tired of being harassed my mom is stressed, upset, confused, scared, too many losers with illegal surveillance, and authority.........I get scared even going to the doctor, being treated cruelly, or yelled at because I need antibiotics from a shit doctor........they try to pull so much illegal crap, trying to get bodily fluids, increase my blood pressure, harass me to death, get into banking info.....stalkers all nuts running things ! Help !

I am just very exhausted, and I appreciate everything, hope you don't get tired of my letters for help...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment