Sunday, October 22, 2017

More mind games.....crooked equip....

Screamed all last nite I kill everyone off, they are putting cancer in my body with equipment, they are rendering out your heart bitch ! Then they are causing kidney infection to build up and kill you bitch !......several med techs out here to kill you bitch ! I am scared I will have to go to hospital for bacterial infection from my uterus rendering....

Said that it keeps goo and bleeding right now, but S. Keeps saying that I am dying and infected from uterus, I am sick of all this b.s......all harasses, scream, yell, fight, argue about damn money, old cars, scream about a house or something ???

Then telling me all day and nite, I don't know who they are ! They have a baby for you to raise bitch !......I am too tired to raise a damn baby.......Said it is one J. Has.......???......Has aids, hep c ????? Too many weirdos......

Said all med health techs are dead something about Dea fbi surveillance.......Japanese, and.......screams about j. W, s. h, L.h from my hometown.....Said they hate me, M is dead hates me........

Grandparents all dead or alive ?......upsets me.....I know that's not grandma dying down there today, she said her name was Esther !......lol....they already told me about that.....

Tried playing bees, flies in my bedroom, next room today........voices playing in attic next room, I think this surveillance needs taken away from S and other crooked...people......

Attic has health surveillance, good, and anything to keep hacking out is good, and keeping waves from being hacked is good ! Thank you for this my whole life ! We appreciate all this, saved our lives from nasty worthless trash family, and like minded others of filth.........don't give a damn for them anywhere !

They have been hacking my waves and home now since high school, S. H, probably told you that.......

Bshaw, all of those weirdos, Shelby gaybo l, Kim hammy, Kim bartlettpear, nasty Rachel, nasty Amanda t, nasty jeffmilammm, all hacked, followed me for years, and yes, also Stevie, and that weirdo bunch of friends, Kyle s creep fake following me....

They keep saying they raped my cows as calves, my dog goofball, and switched him out last year, that my cats all are dying have cancer, aids, hepatitis, and when it's over and done they have to be put to sleep !..........everyday I hear this crap...

I am tired and have heart failure, aids, hepatitis, cancer in sinuses all over my body that crooked health techs gave me with equip.....surveillance ???? Everyday I hear this.....tells me I am dying.......the govt is going to kill you bitch, the world is against you !

He sends me morbid sad pictures of my grandpa's in hell, my dog in heaven the real goofball.......Makes me very sick......everyday same ol crap in my head.....

He knows where all the surveillance is located in the home, attic said he can make my pets sick and me sick with it.........tries to mind control everyone, harasses me and my mom at nite she said she hears stuff he says.....

I am tired of mind games and S, and others causing mind games, laughing because they know truth.........not fair to me my family that is here........he tries to make me depressed, sad, pretends to be S. H.....and other health techs in my head, tells me to do this, that, try this, he says, this is so and so and pretends to be one of the health guys from Stown high school......

He causes anxiety, harassment in vehicles, outdoors, on the wind, in stores I hear him non stop.........he screamed because I know that's not my grandma p........lol......

I wish we could turn him off, or way down if I have to talk to him..........I am very sick with this infection uti, kidney crap, I need comfort, peace, I don't want to go back to the hospital for this crap infection......scared.

I wish I could talk to the good health techs, good professional guys, could chime in over him when he harasses lies to me, and just tell me the truth......ease my mind, or somebody tell me truth in person I guess.....

Lately too much mind games, my head feels like it is swirling, he needs a lot of help ! Nut house, rehab.......

I am sorry to bother you as always but it helps to tell someone I know is real, I see this crap go away, my mind is just overloaded, stressed, tired of my mom and mimis endless confusion, questions, stress..........I feel in the middle of a mess and harassed at every turn still......tired of the surveillance harassment with Stevie and others.....

Thanks again....j.



No comments:

Post a Comment