Sunday, October 8, 2017

Christian wear....

Seems as though, I am going to have to take my Rocky cat back to the veterinarian sometime soon !.......he had 2 teeth removed, several days ago......his face is still swelled on that side !.....

I gave him all of his medicine properly, but when I look into his mouth, best as I can see, there is nasty yellow pus goo pocket in the teeth line......it smells nasty !!!.......his face is swelled bad, I hope he is ok......I think he needs a stronger antibiotic shot.......that should kill the bacterial infection.......

I love my boy Rocky......he is older, I know, but I wish for him to regain his health soon.......stressful for me lately.......worrying !

Nice sunny Sunday today, I purchased a t shirt this week, I wore it today, it says Team Jesus !.......very cute !......sort of like a baseball team for our savior....

I also have a religious t shirt that says Work hard, Pray harder, Property of God.......I have had many people ask me where I found it, years ago, I think that was from a local store.....I love that one also....

Now I have found the Blessed Girl colorful hues t shirts, that have Scripture, Bible verses, lyrics, beautiful Christian themes, pictures, graphics, oh, they are beautiful, they are very artistic, expression of devotion to God.......pretty as a creative painting !......these I have seen at Wal-Mart......I wish to purchase one soon....

I think expressing your devotion to The Lord / Jesus.....is very creative artistic devoted way to show that on a t shirt.....

Many other clothing items with Scriptures, crosses, sequins, rhinestones on them.....I have seen before many places.....

Today I am reading in the Bible enjoying a beautiful sunny Sunday.....

:)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment