Saturday, October 7, 2017

Clothing, hair, makeup, nails......

Thinking about dressing comfortably to relax when I feel bad or I feel ok....

I only wear clothing that is comfortable, no makeup, hair up in a bun on top, nails plain, when I shop locally at walmart, dollar stores, others as such.......I never make a fuss over my looks, going to the grocery store, the same.....

When I have pain issues from arthritis, or hip joint, ribs, sternum I hurt terribly, so when I wear just a t shirt, comfortable sweat suits, oversized sweaters when there is a chill outdoors, I feel as my pain areas of my body are enclosed in comfort......very comforting !

When just shopping locally at stores as I shop, I say dress comforting, no makeup, hair in a bun......much simpler for me, plain Julie.......haha !......

Being very tired, stressed, or in pain as I have been, it is less fuss, less time consuming to dress comforting, no makeup......

Believe me, I know how to dress nicely in black, dress clothes, makeup, hair and nails, for attending events, celebrations, meeting others, church attendance.......I enjoy many colorful clothing, sparkles, makeup applying, nice dress clothes, oh it is fun to dress up !.......I adore it much.

Just not when running errands, local grocery, dollar stores, Wal-Mart shopping....I dress comfortably......leggings, sweatsuits, oversized comfy sweaters, many colorful pastels, brights, designs.....comfy shoes........

People can overdress much just shopping at local stores I think......she never dresses up ! She wears no makeup ! Her hair looks like a mess ! Her nails need to be done !.......I have heard it all.....snobs, they are all trashy ugly with or without makeup.......bwahaha !

I have had many many people tell me I am very beautiful without makeup, so I think those haters are just jealous of me looking so good without makeup.......lol...

Maybe when I feel better, have no pain, less stress, less worries, and can travel to shop nicer stores......oh well

You don't have to dress up nicely to just run a few errands, go to a local grocery store.......these people.....geeze !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment